Code of Conduct

Default The transition has begun!!

So...I'm 34. I've always been a jeans/sweats and t-shirt guy. I wear khakis and polos to work (teacher). All of my t-shirts are sports or rock concert related. In short...I still look like I did in college, and I'm ready to look more my age.

We have a Burlington Coat Factory nearby, and I stopped in there to look for a fall coat. Mine is a lined pull-over with my school's logo on it. Fine for school, not okay if I'm going out with my wife. Well...I found a sweet Calvin Klein wool coat......but then landed 2 black Perry Ellis pants, 1 gray pair of CK pants, 2 Perry Ellis button-downs, 1 CK button-down, 1 Kenneth Cole button-down, and a pair of DKNY jeans.............all for $220 (including the coat). First time I've been there...may be my new favorite store

Anyway...my transition plan is to start wearing button-downs at school...polos for casual wear...and my sweats/tees for lounging around my house. The new and improved Teach13 is on its way!!
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

Blog Entries

Default Re: The transition has begun!!

Cool! Sounds like a nice transition - and at a great price, too!

Congratulations! Great move - and great prices too. Soon you will also introduce more and more jackets ...

cacio

Good stuff man. For more modern work clothes (especially button-downs), check out express. They always have sales and their shirts are simple and well fitting.

You have taken that important step up!

Congratulations! Any wardrobe is becoming, not just more elegant, but also more interesting and diversified after branching out into this particular style. May I also take the liberty to suggest, as an additional brand, as I did on another similar thread, Land's End? They are reasonably, moderately priced for good quality and classic style, especially when it comes to button-down shirts, polos and formal and semi-formal trousers.

I like Land's End...no problems there!!
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

If you're going to troll, at least have it make sense. Based on this thread, does it sound like I'm in the market for leotards and that I'm a dancer?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthie Camden View Post
    For a change with your fashion sense, try out the leotards offered by dance4less. It comes with an affordable price and comfortable cotton wear. Please visit http://dance4less.com/leotards.htm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teach13 View Post
    If you're going to troll, at least have it make sense. Based on this thread, does it sound like I'm in the market for leotards and that I'm a dancer?
    Don't sweat it buddy, I think it is just a spammer/bot.

I know...I was just being a smart-aleck

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I think we all make a transition eventually after college,so, great going you made it!
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Congratulations. I have also purchased some fantastic buys at Burlington Coat Factory. You should go there for the after Holidays sale. You can pick up some quality made shirt, etc. at very reasonable prices.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Burlington is an excellent store. I buy coats for $80 that cost $280 at Macy's.