Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain Insolence- Brick and Mortar stores?

I'm going shopping this weekend (hopefully) and want to sample Guerlaine Insolence (both the EDT and EDP versions). I can't find either of them on the website of ANY store I can visit. Not Sephora, not Nordstroms, or Bloomingdales, Nieman Marcus, Lord and Taylor...none of them! Now I know they can have a lot in store that they don't have online, but am I likely to find it?

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Guerlain Insolence- Brick and Mortar stores?

Philly Tri-County? Where abouts are you?

I grew up in NE Philly, and lived in Newtown Bucks County for 20 years before heading to Florida.

Be safe BTW.

I'm about 40 miles from King of Prussia mall, not that far from Exton.

You're in Florida? How are things down there?

Basenotes Plus

Very familiar. I remember when Chester County was only known for their mushrooms.

Florida is great. After Sandy blew through here last week, our weather has been nothing short of perfect. We are entering that time of year that makes Florida living all that much better, although I do miss quite a lot of what made Bucks County so great.

The problem you have with some of these websites, they do not show everything and even if they did, most of them like Neimans does not give you the ability to locate a store that may carry what you are wanting, very frustrating indeed. I have three NM stores within 45 minutes of each other and they cannot even tell you what stores carry what brands . . . ugh!

If you can't find what you are looking for, I may be visiting the Guerlain Boutique down here in Palm Beach in the near future, if so I will be more than happy to pick up samples and mail them up to you. I'll send you a PM when I am going there and you can let me know if you are still hunting them out.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    Very familiar. I remember when Chester County was only known for their mushrooms.

Florida is great. After Sandy blew through here last week, our weather has been nothing short of perfect. We are entering that time of year that makes Florida living all that much better, although I do miss quite a lot of what made Bucks County so great.

The problem you have with some of these websites, they do not show everything and even if they did, most of them like Neimans does not give you the ability to locate a store that may carry what you are wanting, very frustrating indeed. I have three NM stores within 45 minutes of each other and they cannot even tell you what stores carry what brands . . . ugh!

If you can't find what you are looking for, I may be visiting the Guerlain Boutique down here in Palm Beach in the near future, if so I will be more than happy to pick up samples and mail them up to you. I'll send you a PM when I am going there and you can let me know if you are still hunting them out.
    Oh, good to know about the stores and thank you!!! I was about to try ordering from but I thought I'd see if I can find them in person. If not though, I'll keep that in mind!