Code of Conduct

Default Article: Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in London

Default Re: Article: Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in London

I've only found five, but Judith tells me she's sneaked eleven references to Steps songs in here. I'm sure some of you can do better than me...

I was living in the UK when Steps made a reality show out of their reunion. I wasn't familiar with their music, since it didn't quite make it much beyond UK, and I found their show a bit... unecessary, really
    However, it's good to know they do not take themselves too seriously. How could they, after all... They are good fun, and their perfume wil be too!

Default Re: Article: Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in London

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I've only found five, but Judith tells me she's sneaked eleven references to Steps songs in here. I'm sure some of you can do better than me...
    there were definatley 11, read through it twice

The article was a "guilty pleasure" to read, very witty! The bottle and packaging fits the message of being cheep and cheerful and though I'm not Too Weak To Resist buying it, I'm sure for someone this will be A Love To Last.

I found 11 of them