The title pretty much explains it. Looking for the Vintage (original) formulation only. Please let me know the details and we can work from there.
Plz look for the other threads first on this issue in which all already has been said instead of 'doing this all over again'................thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
I will help you: Plz read the following threads on this issue:
.........and there are more but I hope these will do for you!
Last edited by Slayerized; 1st November 2012 at 02:10 PM.
My Top '10' : (In no particular order)
- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vintage)
- Mancera: Cedrat Boise/Sand Aoud
- Van Cleef & Arpels: Pour Homme
- Acqua di Parma: Colonia Leather/Oud
- Davidoff: Leather Blend Edp
- Ferrari: Essence Oud Edp
- YSL: Kouros (Fraîcheur)
- Dior: Fahrenheit (Aqua)
- Dior: Eau Noire
- Knize Ten