Code of Conduct

Default Coital/musk sweat scent

What would be the most appropriate scent to mimic the above traits? I'm looking for a sexy/sweaty scent that doesn't just come off as rank or dirty.

Default Re: Coital/musk sweat scent

Mkk

Vintage Houbigant musk. Not the new stuff.

MKK 100%, also Kurkdjian's Absolue pour le Soir (yet there's no musk in it at all)

Quote Originally Posted by dnc View Post
    Mkk
    Mmm, perhaps.. I find all musk scents I've tried lacking in "coitalness"
    Haven't found edit*: many* of them deep enough (didn't notice UFdC had it in it*), and in the case of Musc Khoublain Khan it doesn't project at all for me otherwise sure.

Well I find sandalwood much more sensual... Like in Une Fleur de Cassie (which does have some musk notes in it), which does have what someone wrote in a review and I like to repeat "smells like sweaty butt-cheeks" (negative review) but it's quite restricted at the same time and floral. Strange fragrance. But I find it oh so.........well whatever it's my favourite fragrance.
    It does remind me, and make me feel sweaty and intoxicating in a good deep way.
    Might fit the bill, albeit not the musk of the musk fragrances.
    Last edited by Heawns; 7th November 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnc View Post
    Mkk
    This

Look, there's something in the drydown of Mugler Cologne that reminds me of sweaty skin...
    À l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Eau D`Hermès
    Cartier Declaration
    Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree

Banned

L'Air de Rien by Miller Harris - One is treated initially to a wave of freshness, supplied by the green, somewhat bitter woodiness of oakmoss, akin to a dank forest shadowed by its lush canopy. Resplendent hay with its sweet, yet salty, dried grassiness interplays with the mustiness of the oakmoss and presents a stable-like aura. A nascent skin-like element combines with the fascinating melange and creates the illusion of the nuzzle of a horse with its soft, warm breath. This muskiness intensifies to reflect the alluring lather of a sweaty stallion, at once, wonderfully immersed in the illusion of the magnificent equine. Transitioning to the heart, the animalistic musk marries with the sharply indolic fruitiness of neroli. Sweetish vanilla fashions a faint, carmel undertone to the transformational blend. Flashes of body odor flitter about. The illusion of an unwashed, torpid lover materializes, and segues to the awaiting base. A rich, earthy patchouli infuses the musk mix with pungent mustiness as well as a slight nuttiness, while amber contributes its sweetish incense-laden and vanillic character. The animalistic musk takes on a more dark nuance with the sweetness of pubic sweat. An orgasmic drydown ensues. This well-executed, high-quality composition is a skin scent with good longevity.

&

I think Kiehl's Original Musk best fits your description.

Kiss Him by Kiss (the band) has a really sweaty, bodily element to it if you're looking for a cheap frag.

I feel like Musc Ravageur is the obvious choice. MKK might be a bit too harsh, but hey you might be into that.

Quote Originally Posted by freebase221 View Post
    I feel like Musc Ravageur is the obvious choice. MKK might be a bit too harsh, but hey you might be into that.
    Yeah, but to me MR smells too much like oranges and pastry to put it dumb....

MKK to me is a wonderful fragrance I don't find anything nearly offensive personally, I will sample it many times over (doesn't seem to project at all for me sadly)....

Untitled No.8 by Brent Leonesio. If your coital is anutal.

Bel- Ami (not vintage) smells of sweat.

- - - Updated - - -

+ for Eau d'Hermes, Cartier Declaration and L'air de rien by Miller Harris. And MKK of course.

- - - Updated - - -

+ for Eau d'Hermes, Cartier Declaration and L'air de rien by Miller Harris. And MKK of course.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Eau D`Hermès
    This one
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Le Labo Oud 27 , Yatagan, Jicky

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday I came across a scent that you should try: By Kilian In The City Of Sin, one reviewer called it In The City Of A Sinful Bathroom!
    Last edited by Cybele; 12th November 2012 at 05:20 AM.

I'm going to order decants of MKK and Eau D'Hermes, thanks for the suggestions guys.