Code of Conduct

Default Creed MI extreme and aventus Extreme

I am browsing eBay and I happened to tumble on this guy who sells custom blends to create creed extreme scents!

Look at this on eBay:

Creed Millisime Imperial Extreme 2 0z Last 10 Hours On Skin Custom Made For U

http://bit.ly/SiNa9S

Look at this on eBay:

Creed Aventus Extreme 2 Oz PINEAPPLE BLAST LAST 10 Hours Custom Made For U

http://bit.ly/TAT8q5

Default Re: Creed MI extreme and aventus Extreme

I don't know what to say... other than that I'd like to sample it. (haha sample split, anyone??) I'm wearing Aventus currently and trying to imagine this dry-down with more pineapple. Curious. It'd be lovely if someone could post a full review, however I doubt anyone on these boards has tried it.

Sound Scents

Personally I wouldn't touch them...
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

you have videos and all of them says that are better much better than the original MI and AVENTUS.

MI, is exactly the same, but more melon note, and last last last 10 hours easely.

Aventus, is the same, but with a more leather note, and The pinneaple last until the end

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHoofedFL2Q&list=PLF766F9E6ED961B07&index= 4&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_GsY6j7tj8&list=PLF766F9E6ED961B07&index= 3&feature=plpp_video

Basenotes Member

The Originals suit me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefyulo View Post
    I am browsing eBay and I happened to tumble on this guy who sells custom blends to create creed extreme scents!

Look at this on eBay:

Creed Millisime Imperial Extreme 2 0z Last 10 Hours On Skin Custom Made For U

http://bit.ly/SiNa9S

Look at this on eBay:

Creed Aventus Extreme 2 Oz PINEAPPLE BLAST LAST 10 Hours Custom Made For U

http://bit.ly/TAT8q5

Quote Originally Posted by uchini View Post
    you have videos and all of them says that are better much better than the original MI and AVENTUS.

MI, is exactly the same, but more melon note, and last last last 10 hours easely.

Aventus, is the same, but with a more leather note, and The pinneaple last until the end
    Okay after this annoying post, I don't care anymore.

Sound Scents

Quote Originally Posted by uchini View Post

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHoof...ure=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_GsY...ure=plpp_video
    Just another reason why I ignore Youtube fragrance videos as a general rule.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Do they cure all ill's and bring back your youth, I would not touch these with a barge pole.lol

Basenotes Member

Creed should do a MI Extreme and a SMW Extreme. Aventus is one of the few Creeds that already has decent longevity/sillage.

Banned
    Blog Entries

why do i feel like the OP is a shill?

why do i feel like those creeds arent legit?

Quote Originally Posted by drseid View Post
    Personally I wouldn't touch them...

+1,000,000
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"Sometimes we need to suffer just so we can look at our lives and know we're for real" - Francis Chan

If woody would have went straight to the police, this would never have happened! Lol

People credited often Surrati - Tom Oudh but instantly disregard a possibly improved MI, kinda weird. Personally I'd like to try them if they appear local.

Quote Originally Posted by Cologniano View Post
    Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cologniano View Post
    Same here.

Garbage.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I recall having seen a couple of YT videos from guys who have purchased the scents. They claim to be excellent, long lasting, and a step above the original fragrance itself. I have never purchased one but who knows.

If anyone buys something like this, they deserve to be taken advantage of.

Can't even believe that!

Now there might be an idea for the Creeds themselves to de-Cree the production of extreme versions of their scents - if that can be done without too many petrochemicals added...

I've tried samples of both of these. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The top notes are nice but both have extremely cheap-smelling, white musk drydowns. Awful. I truly believe that the guys on youtube giving this mess great reviews are a)fragrance newbies or b)providing positive reviews for free product.
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

AC'S FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Carolina Herrera Chic for Men, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris EDP, YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, YSL Opium Pour Homme EDP, Acqua di Parma Intensa Oud, Slumberhouse Jeke extrait, Xerjoff Fars and Xerjoff Gao

Pass

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    I've tried samples of both of these. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The top notes are nice but both have extremely cheap-smelling, white musk drydowns. Awful. I truly believe that the guys on youtube giving this mess great reviews are a)fragrance newbies or b)providing positive reviews for free product.
    I have gotten samples in a trade of all of these also and they are NOT good. Do not waste your money. There are fragrance oil companies all over the internet that make the same sort of product (bad oil versions of fragrances) for 1/5 the price that Mel charges. Just look at the facebook frag groups and see how many people are trying to resell this stuff after being suckered into buying a bottle by this guy and a couple of hype men. He is somehow able to continue to sell to new people because people on FB and youtube rarely tell the truth if they dont like something that is made by a member of the "fragrance community".
    Im sure i will get some hate for this opinion.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

I have tried the MI extrem from mel, i do not like it. its oily and smells nothing like MI to me. i also smelled the VIW version and didnt care for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here.
    +1
    I get great longevity from Aventus, and MI isn't too shabby either. I can smell it on myself 10-12 hours later.

SMW is a beast on me and sticks to clothes that have been anywhere near it. Something about the calone and blackcurrent notes that makes it hang around forever.

Well, I don't care for MI & My Aventus is already a beast & I love it as is. I would never risk spending my money on something like this.

They're extremely oily and will stain pretty much any kind of fabric. Save your money and buy a Kerosene fragrance.

I have most of the blends Mel makes. All of the fragrances have a very high concentration of essential oils which makes them very oily. That also makes them very long lasting. As for MI and Aventus Extreme: MI Extreme smells entirely like watermelon flavored candy. It does smell very synthetic unlike the juicy natural watermelon note in MI. It doesn't have that sea salt note or much else going on besides the melon. It just smells like watermelon and it smells like that for 12+ hours. It's also a compliment getter though.. The Aventus blend smells entirely like pineapple. It's not quite the same pineapple as the real Aventus though. After a couple hours the smokiness comes out. It also lasts a very long time. I like his blends, but they are not better than the real fragrances they are based off of IMHO.
    Last edited by mesaboogie; 4th November 2012 at 03:14 AM.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

I agree, the MI smells like watermelon jolly ranchers. He had one with OV that smelled like those pastel colored soft mints that people keep in a bowl on the living room table. Had absolutely nothing to do with the smell of original vetiver but it was a really nice scent.

The MI Extreme is very, very oily, smells nice, and does last, but isn't that close to the original MI (but that thing blows as far as I am concerned, pathetic utility). Blue Magic or whatever it was called was supposed to mimic Virgin Island Water, and also I don't find to be really that close. The stuff smells nice, and definitely lasts longer than Creed, but that doesn't say much, considering Creed is notorious for failing on that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    I have gotten samples in a trade of all of these also and they are NOT good. Do not waste your money. There are fragrance oil companies all over the internet that make the same sort of product (bad oil versions of fragrances) for 1/5 the price that Mel charges. Just look at the facebook frag groups and see how many people are trying to resell this stuff after being suckered into buying a bottle by this guy and a couple of hype men. He is somehow able to continue to sell to new people because people on FB and youtube rarely tell the truth if they dont like something that is made by a member of the "fragrance community".

I agree with you. I've tried "MI Extreme"...it wasn't good.

MI and VIW are pretty damn near perfect already (assuming the right batch). Why tinker with their smells? I'm sure if I liked Aventus, I'd feel the same way about it as well.

And longevity on them is just fine for me. If I still want to smell like MI or VIW after five or six hours, I just spray again.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

Quote Originally Posted by drseid View Post
    Just another reason why I ignore Youtube fragrance videos as a general rule.
    What? Because he stated an opinion on a video medium rather than on BN? Give me a break.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    What? Because he stated an opinion on a video medium rather than on BN? Give me a break.
    +1. The recurring "medium elitism" that goes on around here.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Armani Prive Oud Royale_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud Musk______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    I have tried the MI extrem from mel, i do not like it. its oily and smells nothing like MI to me. i also smelled the VIW version and didnt care for it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by taint it sweet View Post
    I agree with you. I've tried "MI Extreme"...it wasn't good.
    Agree across the board. Bought MI Extreme- it was extremely oily and did not smell like MI and wasn't even close to being as good. I also had a sample of some others and didn't like them either. Go for the originals and don't bother with this stuff.
    Last edited by RyanT; 9th November 2012 at 04:40 AM.

Sound Scents

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    The medium the opinion is conveyed is irrelevant.... The reliability and consistency of the opinion(s) with my own (right or wrong) is.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post
    why do i feel like the OP is a shill?

why do i feel like those creeds arent legit?
    This

I like my aventus the way it is.