Vintage Bijan for Men
i hear black afghano is a powerhouse.
new haarlem is probably one of the strongest ive tried.
Vintage Bijan for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
One Man Show Gold Highly Concentrated
Extra-strength Montale Black Musk.
Regular-strength Cuir d'Arabie is pretty close to it.
Complex by Boadicea The Victorious
My blog: http://scentedpassion.blogspot.com/
Black Afgano is not the powerhouse that most people believe it to be. I owned a bottle. It is a sweet scent. Don't get be wrong, it is a wonderful fragrance, but not the powerhouse that most people believe it to be.
I second Complex by Boadicea. Poisonous leather with lethal sillage. Hard to think about anything approaching the volume. For wearable stuff, I'd say the Montale.
Lauder for Men is awesome!
I immediately though of Kouros and Polo Green.
Sung homme whoops noses ass.
Attar by Montale is a good candidate IMO.
Of all I have smelt - Gao.
A list dominated by 80's fragrances. Vintage Le Male, Sung Homme, Bogart line, and Creed Aventus are all 1 to 2 sprays max for me.
Montale Black Aoud
My Top 10
1. Amouage Homage Attar
2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
3. YSL M7
4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
5. Chanel Egoiste
6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
7. Amouage Epic Man
8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
10. Serge Lutens - Chergui
"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."
I would say these:
Bond No. 9 NY Oud
Costume National Homme
Bond No. 9 H.O.T. Always
Current Summer Favorites:
1. Creed - Original Cologne
2. Xerjoff - Nio
3. Creed - Aventus
4. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
5. Dior - Homme Sport 2008
6. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
7. Montale - Aoud Legacy
8. Dior - Homme Sport 2012
9. Tom Ford - Rive d'Ambre
10. Creed - Virgin Island Water
The absolute strongest in my collection by far is Lapidus Pour Homme. It is absolutely nuclear and not something to be handled carelessly. I have Joop!, Le Male, Aventus X02, Original Santal, 24 the Fragrance Gold, New Haarlem, Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Quorum, and a bunch of other tough guys. They all bow down before Lapidus.
"I am a robot and I like cheese"
1. Axe Kilo
2. Lectric Shave
3. Vicks Vapor Rub
4. Febreze Pour Homme
5. Preferred Stock
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
The top three for me have been Creed Aventus, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille & New Haarlem
Without a doubt in my mind, KOUROS and I personally love this stuff even with one short burst of it
Black Afgano or Sombre Negra
One spray of Amouage Gold Men to the body is definitely adequate.
YSL PH Haute Concentration!
Among others: G Man by Gainsboro, Esencia Loewe and Trussardi Uomo
Fierce by A&F
ointments and perfume delight the heart....