Londinium by Molton Brown
I'm really into whiskey lately.. the taste but of course the smell of it too! Is there any male fragrance that has a whiskey note (because rum notes do exist) or smells like whiskey? Earthy, smokey, vanilla, woody..?
I'd love to know!
unico grande amore.
Cumming (and 2nd Cumming)
Baldessarini Ambré is worth a look. Cheap as well.
Another one is Histoires des Parfums - 1740
Mugler Pure Malt
+1 Mugler Pure Malt
My astonishing Top 10 fragrances :
1. Hombre by Victorio & Lucchino
2. Antidote Viktor&Rolf
3. Pure Havane Thierry Mugler
4. Ambre Baldessarini
5. Pure Malt Thierry Mugler
6. Ultrared Men Paco Rabanne
7. Jacques Fath pour L`Homme
8. Silver Scent Jacques Bogart
9. Chastity Men Rasasi
10. Blue Sugar Aquolina
D`Orsay Le Dandy - Very boozy and fruity with whisky.
+1 Londinium - Nice though it does not last more than two hours.
Bois d’Ascese by Naomi Goodsir - whisky and smokey -
When I first read the title, I thought you had an addiction to tape.
I'd definitely check out Pure Malt, though it's probably not the best whiskey fragrance out there since it's pretty sweet and resembles caramel in the dry down.
Profumum Fumidus. End of story.
I knew folks were gonna add a bunch of Pure Malt recommendations here, but I have to say, as a whisk(e)y enthusiast, nothing in Pure Malt smells like whiskey to me -- and certainly not peaty, woody, rich whisky. That's not to say Pure Malt smells bad. It just doesn't resemble whiskey.
- Baldessarini Ambre: Whiskey with red apples and amber which is very appealing imo
- Escada pour homme: A delicious oriental with a cognac note
My Top 10 : (In no particular order)
- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vintage)
- Paco Rabanne: Pour Homme (vintage)
- Chanel: Egoiste
- MPG: Santal Noble
- Guerlain: Vetiver
- Annick Goutal: Ambre Fetiche
- Annick Goutal: Encens Flamboyant
- Vermeil for Men
- YSL: Kouros
- Loewe: Esencia
Frapin 1270 is a cognac concoction, but I get a whiskey vibe from it too..... ok, well more than from pure malt!
Frapin 1697 is a cognac concoction, too. On my wishlist!
My Top 5!!!
1. 1740: Marquis de Sade, Histoires de Parfums
2. Sweet Redemption, by Kilian
3. Tirrenico, Profumi del Forte
4. Je Suis un Homme, Etat Libre d'Orange
5. Derby, Guerlain
"Coincidence is God's way of winking." --Me
"It's alright to flirt with the idea of giving up, so long as you don't." --Me
+1 for D'Orsay Le Dandy
Love the whisky note in it.
Check this out!
Bois d'Ombrie, from Eau d'Italie.
It's got a lot of other things going on as well (that's putting it lightly!), but to me the whiskey really stood out.
I should definently check out Londinium by Molton Brown (3 votes), Baldessarini - Ambré (3 votes), Mugler - Pure Malt (3 votes), D'Orsay - Le Dandy (3 votes) and perhaps Profumum - Fumidis (2 votes). Does any have a few samples of these available?
unico grande amore.