Code of Conduct

Default Purchasing from Trade Services ? Extremely cheap.

Hey guys, just wanted to get your opinion on purchasing from Trade Services, and to check how legit they are. This is a link to Chanel Allure Homme Sport which was the cheapest I found online.

What do you think ?

http://www.trade-services.org/en/all...l?currency=AUD
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

Default Re: Purchasing from Trade Services ? Extremely cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by inc0gnito View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to get your opinion on purchasing from Trade Services, and to check how legit they are. This is a link to Chanel Allure Homme Sport which was the cheapest I found online.

What do you think ?

http://www.trade-services.org/en/all...l?currency=AUD

Hi there,

I registered just to get this message out there. My partner ordered some aftershave for me, from this company.

The first issue I have with this company is that she was never given an initial order confirmation email and certainly nothing afterwards.

After two and a half weeks a plain white box arrived in the post with a Royal Mail signed for delivery. I will elaborate on this part later.

Inside the box was a perfume product but again no invoice. The exterior of the perfume product appeared decent although the sellophane seemed different from previous genuine purchases.

On inspection of the product I noticed the embossing on the bottom of the bottle was not the same as a genuine product and that there was a large floater within the contents.
    I sprayed the contents on my arm and can confirm that the very weak scent was not even similar to the genuine product.

It seems she has been gullible.

The reason the product is "signed for", is to prevent you getting a chargeback on your card for non delivery, so if you have already ordered, contact your bank and don't accept delivery.