I could either get two fragrance from the list
La Nuit Yves
or just one from the list
Bond.No 9 Riverside Drive/New Harlem
Serge Lutens Chergui
Creed Tablarome (?)
What do you people suggest. I would love to have multiple fragrance but at the same time i wanted something niche so there goes the confusion.
Terre d'Hermes would top my list of all those you have listed, but the other two on your first list I was not really a fan of (L'Instant is the better of the other two though, IMO).
If you choose the bottom list scenario, then Chergui is an excellent choice, IMO.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I either love or like pretty much all of those, but if I had to choose 2, it would be the L'instant & the Terre d'Hermes.
new haarlem > lidg + la nuit + terre d hermes
i wouldn't bother with riverside though
The only one I really like from your top list is Terre d'Hermes. I would probably say get the Parfum version of that.
From your "niche" list, I really like Chergui and New Haarlem. Both great choices.
Current Fall Favorites:
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
3. Creed - Aventus
4. Brückner - Aoud 1
5. Dior - Vetiver
6. Armani Privè - Cedre Olympe
7. Ermenegildo Zegna - Haitian Vetiver
8. Ermenegildo Zegna - Javanese Patchouli
9. AJ Arabia - I
10. Les Nez - Turtle Vetiver Back
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
Terre d'hermes and La Nuit. That way you have a dry one and a sweet one.
Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman
From the top list, LIDGE and TDH.
From the bottom list, New Haarlem. I hear Chergui is really nice as well.
Out of the ones mentioned, Chergui.
My current top ten:
1. Spice and Wood
2. Tonka Imperiale
3. Dior Homme
4. Pure Malt
5. Oud Wood
6. Ambre Nuit
7. L'air Du Desert Marocain
8. Noir de Noir
9. Apple Brandy
10.Straight to Heaven
New Harlem or Terre D'hermes and La Nuit
I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!
Chergui for sure
Fragrances I can not live without as of 7/2015
Oud Wood , Dior Homme , Creed Silver Mountain Water , Dior Homme Sport , Bond No.9 Bleecker Street , Bois 1920 Extreme , Dior Homme Intense , L'Occitane Vetyver ,
Much more fun with several ones so....
Then definetely get the Hermes one + whichever of the other ones (I'm not familiar with)
TdH and L'instant de Guerlain.
I'd go with TDH and L'instant de Guerlain.
The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.
Cherugi beats out the 3 on the first list, haven't tried the others on the second list
If it's me, I'd go with the Td'H and then try and get in on a split of B9NH.
I'm a big New Haarlem fan, so that would be my choice.