Code of Conduct

Default Where can I get a legit bottle of the old Dior Homme Intense?

I really don't like the reformulations of DHI. Bad longevity and projection compared to the original. The iris note that was a blast in your face is now way in the background in the newer versions, which I find quite boring actually.

So, my question to you guys is if there is a place where they sell DHI originals (silver atomizer)?

I live in Sweden, just so you know.

I really need the original version, if they even sell those anymore.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Where can I get a legit bottle of the old Dior Homme Intense?

I am sure there is a lot of old boxes around the local stores here, would ask them if you want. Prices are usually around 80 euro for 100 ml, I think there is even a 150 ml bottle. I have to make sure they are vintage tho so codes or look differences are useful to know.

Quote Originally Posted by kocy View Post
    I am sure there is a lot of old boxes around the local stores here, would ask them if you want. Prices are usually around 80 euro for 100 ml, I think there is even a 150 ml bottle. I have to make sure they are vintage tho so codes or look differences are useful to know.
    Where do you mean when you said "around the local stores here" ?

I would be so thankful if you could ask them if they've got some, and if they are willing to ship them to Sweden! :')

Yeah will ask tomorrow and let you know all details, can you or anyone confirm old one has a silver collar?

Yeah will ask tomorrow and let you know all details, can you or anyone confirm old one has a silver collar?
    Yes, the old one has a silver collar, and that's the only thing you can tell that the bottle is old. The old one has a silver collar and the new version has a black collar. The reformulation don't have alot of iris in it, like the old one had, and the new one don't have cocoa note which the old one has. The longevity and projection is also a lot better in the old one, so to buy a new one is just not an option for me.

I hope you understood the differences, and thank you so much for asking them!

Hey, I have not had an email reply, will call them by phone tomorrow.

Hey, I have not had an email reply, will call them by phone tomorrow.
    Great! And thanks once again for being so nice!
    Which store are you talking about? In which country?

Hello, here is a link to the store: http://fragrances.bg/index.php?route...product_id=522
    I could not contact them on the phone today, but will try again tomorrow. However you will have to order for yourself if you decide to because the local law does not allow me to ship flammable liquids, new law... really dumb. Will update you again.

Hello, here is a link to the store: http://fragrances.bg/index.php?route...product_id=522
    I could not contact them on the phone today, but will try again tomorrow. However you will have to order for yourself if you decide to because the local law does not allow me to ship flammable liquids, new law... really dumb. Will update you again.
    That's fine, I will order for my self which I would very much like to do. I just need to know if it's the original formulation or the new one!

All has been settled, never mind
    Last edited by kocy; 11th November 2012 at 12:39 AM.

Yeah I didn't know it was. I have bought from it before with no problems, I am sorry if I really "fooled" you but I did not intend to.

Actually read carefully, it's perfumes.bg not fragrances.bg. Maybe you have to learn to read before calling other people names, sir.
    My mistake!
    Currently wearing: The Wendol by Blackbird

Yeah I didn't know it was. I have bought from it before with no problems, I am sorry if I really "fooled" you but I did not intend to.

Actually read carefully, it's perfumes.bg not fragrances.bg. Maybe you have to learn to read before calling other people names, sir.

Edit: MikeDropIt's post has been deleted but it does not change the fact he is arrogant and prejudiced.
    Sir, I am really sorry for calling you names, I did infact read the site wrong and the blame is on me. I hope you accept my apologizes!

The truth is that I've been fooled before just like this. A fragrantica member posted a link to a site (I don't remember the name of the site) and I bought a cologne from that site hoping to save some money (the prices where very good and quite reasonable) but I never received my order, the company did not answer back to my emails and there was nothing I could do to get my money back. It's not a big number of money we are talking about, so I really didn't care about it any longer.

So, when I saw @socialwoman posting a link to a discussion thread about perfumes.bg being fake I was thinking in my head: @kocy, you almost got me... Haha.

I hope you forgive me, I misunderstood this whole thing wrong.