Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dubai

Default where is the best place to buy frag in dubai?

hi guys
    does an one know where is the best place to buy fragrance (quality and price ) in dubai?
    i am looking for top frag not popular appeal frag.
    if any one knows any place in kish(iran) it would be a geat help too

Default Going to Dubai! where to go?

Hi guys,

I'm back in the middle east as some of you might know (yeah I'm deluded, thinking anybody pays attention to what I say). The middle east is a great place to be if you love perfumes, despite the fact I'm yet to meet a single good SA in here. I have been to Kuwait's Autumn Perfume exhibition, which was a little bit of a disappointment compared to last years. Mostly Eastern brands, and I've mentioned in a couple of threads before my huge disappointment with contemporary middle eastern creations. Nothing impressive, hell even the Guerlain section has only 2 or 3 of their private collection. Absolutely not worth a visit; well, at least Arabian oud had a 50% discount.

But, I'm going to Dubai in a week or two, for a very limited time, probably 3 days tops. And I was wondering where to head in there? So far I only have Wafi Mall on my list, maybe Dubai Mall to go to Hermes. I'm not sure what houses have boutiques in Dubai, or their official sellers. I'm mainly looking for MPG/Serge Lutens. I know Paris Gallery is their biggest luxury perfume store. I hope the one in Wafi Mall offers a large selection.

Also, anybody knows if Amouage are cheaper in the boutique? they cost $150 for 50ml/$180 for 100ml here in Kuwait. I'm not going to bother to take a trip to the boutique if it's no cheaper.

P.S.: Considering the Perfume Exhibition in Kuwait, if anybody is interested in something let me know. Almost All Arabian perfume houses, and obviously all types of oud, real Ambergris and even real deer musk (of varying qualities of course) are available oils along with the common middle eastern floral oils (Jasmine, Rose...etc) Only if you're serious please.
    Last edited by Ekove; 4th November 2010 at 05:56 AM.

Default Re: Going to Dubai! where to go?

The Dubai Mall http://www.thedubaimall.com/en

Also at the Dubai airport, they carry Amouage at a very low price!

Dependent

Dubai? I'm jealous. You might wanna ask Moreda or maybe Mostapha.

Amouage factory tour would be pretty sweet. The Le Labo city exclusive for Dubai should be in by December but it could be in a bit earlier.

Volley2: Do you know the exact price of Amouage in their airport? I really don't like purchasing from airports since they usually don't bother giving you free goodies, I love receiving samples with purchases. Dubai Mall is my second choice after Wafi, since they have the hermes boutique.

mathewfoo: Yeah I'm really excited, sadly I'm getting the chance now when I'm broke due to moving. God I hate moving so much, so costly at every level imaginable. But I should be able to buy 2-5 niche bottles, afterall perfumes are cheaper in the middle east But that still means I'll have no money to eat for the next month, but that's not important now is it?

I already contacted Killer_Vavoom, we might meet up, wonderful person. I don't know who is Mostapha, but I'll contact Moreda, our Amouage junkie

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    Amouage factory tour would be pretty sweet. The Le Labo city exclusive for Dubai should be in by December but it could be in a bit earlier.
    I absolutely forgot about that. But doubt I'll have a chance to visit it, I'm going with family and they only want to go shopping. And yeah I've heard about the Le Labo exclusive Too bad the only one I'm craving is the Texas exclusive. But I'll ask about it, and make a review if it's available. It costs me less than a $100 to go to Dubai, so I don't mind going again in December, depending on how this first trip goes.

Ekove, I have just called Dubai Airport for you. This is just to give you an idea about the price range of the Amouage Line.

Opus Library 100ml = $277
    Gold for Men 100ml = $211 50ml = $176
    Reflection for Men 100ml = $170 50ml = $133
    Amouage by Amouage 100ml = $185 50ml = $154

They have more in the collection of course.

Quote Originally Posted by volley2 View Post
    Ekove, I have just called Dubai Airport for you. This is just to give you an idea about the price range of the Amouage Line.

Opus Library 100ml = $277
    Gold for Men 100ml = $211
    50ml = $176
    Reflection for Men 100ml = $170
    50ml = $133
    Amouage by Amouage 100ml = $185
    50ml = $154

They have more in the collection of course.
    Thank you very much! they seem to be about the same as Kuwait. I'll probably make my purchase there if they're generous with samples, of course if I don't manage to spend all of my money in Paris Gallery. As far as I know, Dubai has many niche exclusives that are too exclusive for many of us to even hear about.

And Dubai welcomes you Merci for the nice words. Let me know ahead of time so I can plan a good meet. Don't buy anything from Dubai Duty Free on your in. Wait and see the prices inside. I know some good vendors Paris Gallery has in-house boutiques of Amouage, Kilian, Le Labo and many others. The Guerlain exclusives are all here at PG/Harvey Nicks and Bloomingdales. You'll be stunned to see Dubai-exclusive Montale's and many others. Unfortunately, MPG is out of stock EVERYWHERE in Dubai now. The Dealer in Jebel Ali might have some. The Modernized Soir d'Orient (in the square white glass is still there at PG, nonetheless).

Start saving

I would certainly visit Ajmal's flagship non-retail store in Deira. Even though its non-retail, they almost always have all of their collection in that store, and you can buy stuff from them as well. If you are into single oils, try out their Green Vetiver (Ruh Khus), Santal A, and their Dehn Al Oud. They used to source actual ambergris, however, don't know if they have those anymore or not. They are also known for their exotic Ambers, but be ready to pay a hefty price for it. If you search Basenotes, their Gazelle AA is sourght after as well, however, I personally cannot seem to wear that.
    Either way, even if you are not into single oils, I would advise going there atleast once to sample some of them. The person behind the counter is very helpful as well, and knows the Dubai's fragrance market very well and will advise you further if you need any help. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RSharma314 View Post
    If you are into single oils, try out their Green Vetiver (Ruh Khus)
    This is not vetiver It's the essence of lettuce. Comes in three degrees of purity. (ruh means the soul/very essence of - Khus is lettuce in Arabic) I like that smell but it's so difficult to manipulate and mingle with other elements.

No more genuine sandal wood anywhere in Dubai. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Vavoom View Post
    This is not vetiver It's the essence of lettuce. Comes in three degrees of purity. (ruh means the soul/very essence of - Khus is lettuce in Arabic) I like that smell but it's so difficult to manipulate and mingle with other elements.

No - Khus is Vetiver from India. Remember that the original owners of Ajmal were based out of India, and most of their oils are sourced out of India. The green Vetiver are distilled in copper vessels, and therefore gets its green colour (which is a different odour profile than the brown varity). The pure form of Ruh Vetiver fetches as much as the the rose oils from Biolandes.
    http://www.vetiver.com/ICV3-Proceedings/IND_vetoil.pdf

A couple of weeks back there was a shipment that was caught by the Indian government of geniune sandalwood powder disguised in wheat sacks that were about to leave for Dubai. You might not be able to get the first distilation of Sandalwood, however, you can easily get the second distilation of Sandalwood there (aka, white Sandalwood), which is also good for blending purposes.

khus means Vetiver in Hindi/Persian

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post
    khus means Vetiver in Hindi/Persian
    Khus (the seeds) are prohibited in Dubai. If caught with them, you're behind bars. Khus roots in Hindi means Vetiver is something I can't vouch for. It's referred to as *najeel* in the industry and it's considered class b an ingredient in Arabic perfume-making, and hence shunned. The *Ruh Khus* at issue is the essence of lettuce. I'm certain of this bit of info and vouch for it with impeccable certitude

Khus (the seeds) are prohibited in Dubai. If caught with them, you're behind bars. Khus roots in Hindi means Vetiver is something I can't vouch for. It's referred to as *najeel* in the industry and it's considered class b an ingredient in Arabic perfume-making, and hence shunned. The *Ruh Khus* at issue is the essence of lettuce. I'm certain of this bit of info and vouch for it with impeccable certitude
    The Khus seeds that you are referring to are the white poppy seeds (not the black variety). They are knows as Khus Khus, and southern India uses them for cooking:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_spices, and http://www.vahrehvah.com/poppy+seed+...khus+khus:3696. Khus might mean lettuce in arabic, however, Ruh Khus is undoubtly a Hindi/Persian name which means The Essence of Vetiver.

Evoke, sorry to drift your thread here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RSharma314 View Post
    Khus might mean lettuce in arabic, however, Ruh Khus is undoubtly a Hindi/Persian name which means The Essence of Vetiver.
    I can't argue about what it is in Hindi and will take your word for it, but the Dihn el kuhs that's sold at Ajamal (and quite many other vendors) in three degrees of purity is the oil essence of lettuce. We use it in some perfumes for its fixative properties. Nothing special about its smell. I have a lot of it it and smells nothing like vetiver (Haitian/Indonesian/Indian or whatever).

Lol, it's cool guys, discussions are supposed to shift.

And yeah Killer_Vavoom, sounds really exciting. Good to hear guerlains exclusive are also available, I really want Double Vanille. And I'll try to give Ajmal a visit (especially to see what's this whole Khus fuss is all about). I've got like 5 bottles of the new Soir d'Orient (Ambre Dore), since I asked my mother to buy any bottle of vintage Ambre Precieux she see's when I was in Canada, and she bought that instead, as I told you I'm not sure how it compares to the original Soir d'Orient, but I think Ambre Precieux is still my favorite perfume.

Man so much good stuff in Dubai, at least if I can't afford everything I like, I'll get to try exclusives And do some ballsy sample begging, at least I hope they're more generous with samples than in Kuwait.

And I'm assuming all of Amouage Attars are available in Paris Gallery, right?

P.S.: I'll let you know ahead of time, of course, when I'm going to be there Killer_Vavoom, yet to decide on a date. But probably sometime in the upcoming next 2 weeks.

Amouage have their own boutique in Dubai Mall. They have all the oils. Paris Gallery in Dubai Mall also has an Amouge boutique.
    Double Vanille is elegant but not the earth-shattering scent I was hoping for. Cool will tell you and show you lots when you come

As I told you, makes space in your luggage and start saving.

Finally a thread i can contribute to

Harvey Nichols and Paris Gallery ( Dubai mall ) have the Guerlain exclusive collection. I just came from there.
    You can also find Le Labo , and comme DES garçons and by Killian exclusively in Paris Gallery.
    Serge Lutens, Le Artisan Parfumer can be found at bloomingdales and Saks fifth Avenue.

We should definitely have a meet up when you're here. It'll be Fun with the 4 of us.

Dubai sounds like a paradise for a perfume enthusiast. I'd love to visit the place some sunny day.

It seems that just about the only thing missing there is the SL bell jar collection.

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedSanity View Post
    Finally a thread i can contribute to

Harvey Nichols and Paris Gallery ( Dubai mall ) have the Guerlain exclusive collection. I just came from there.
    You can also find Le Labo , and comme DES garçons and by Killian exclusively in Paris Gallery.
    Serge Lutens, Le Artisan Parfumer can be found at bloomingdales and Saks fifth Avenue.

We should definitely have a meet up when you're here. It'll be Fun with the 4 of us.
    Sounds great. I would not mind a meet up, would be great. Sadly there's no reservations left on the day my family are going. So I'll probably just come in for one day from 8 am to 10 pm, no hotel or anything. So, I'll have to go through all the shops, and really decide on what I want to get and the best place to get it. Sadly I'm on a budget, but I do not want to miss the chance to at least have the perfume experience in Dubai while I'm in the middle east.

But hey, regardless, we can have a meet up if everyone agrees.

P.S. This just came to my mind, if I'm doing a one day only I'll only carry a backpack and carry-on luggage. Does Dubai airport have any liquid limits between there and Kuwait? I'm probably getting 2-4 bottles, and a handful of samples if I get lucky, that's, let's say, 500ml all together. It'd be a huge bummer if there's the typical 100ml limit but I don't want to spend money on a hotel either. But then again maybe I'll get lucky and find a reservation the same date as my family, free hotel room for the win.

I think it depends on the destination . You'll have to inquire with the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by PigeonMurderer View Post
    Dubai sounds like a paradise for a perfume enthusiast. I'd love to visit the place some sunny day.

It seems that just about the only thing missing there is the SL bell jar collection.
    True! I wish the SL bell jar were available here. Even the very limited edition crytal flacon by Dyptique is available here.

Quote Originally Posted by PigeonMurderer View Post

Only for for Khaliji (Gulf/Arabic) perfumes. Dubai is still way behind Paris. Names like Keiko Mecheri, Patyka, and many many other houses are not there. Fredrick Malle's Edition de Parfums is an alien name 'round here. The British houses are nowhere to be found (excluding Penhaligon's).

Riyadh in Saudi is the number one perfume city in the middle east.
    Last edited by Killer_Vavoom; 5th November 2010 at 01:44 PM.

SL bell jars are only available in paris at shiseido

RSharma, you are right. I stand corrected. I went to Ajmal yesterday to see about this mysterious vetiver oil (Khus) and it turned out to TOTALLY different from the base oil I was referring to by KHUS. The lettuce oil I argued about is like the jojoba and almond oils and has no distinct smell save for a vegetal note. And guess what--Ajamal's Khus is MARVELOUS to say the least. I bought it and am wearing it today. The vetiver is SO gorgeous in it. What a fantastic find \m/

RSharma, you are right. I stand corrected. I went to Ajmal yesterday to see about this mysterious vetiver oil (Khus) and it turned out to TOTALLY different from the base oil I was referring to by KHUS. The lettuce oil I argued about is like the jojoba and almond oils and has no distinct smell save for a vegetal note. And guess what--Ajamal's Khus is MARVELOUS to say the least. I bought it and am wearing it today. The vetiver is SO gorgeous in it. What a fantastic find \m/
    Glad I could help :-) Ajmal's Ruh Khus is one of my favourite single note oils as well. You need a tad bit, and it goes a long way. I swiped some on a napkin, and three months later, I can still smell the powdery/woody base note.

Only for for Khaliji (Gulf/Arabic) perfumes. Dubai is still way behind Paris. Names like Keiko Mecheri, Patyka, and many many other houses are not there. Fredrick Malle's Edition de Parfums is an alien name 'round here. The British houses are nowhere to be found (excluding Penhaligon's).

Riyadh in Saudi is the number one perfume city in the middle east.
    Yeah, except who wants to visit the KSA for real? No offense to anyone from there, but there laws are tough on everything, you can't even bring a foreign book in there without being questioned.

I'm tempted to go there to see if Frederic Malle is any cheaper, you can tell by now I'm a deal hunter

Oh and I wish SL Bell Jars are available outside of Paris. They look so pretty, and I've heard they smell better as well. Seriously 50ml of Serge Lutens is way too little, I used 10ml of Chergui in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    I'm tempted to go there to see if Frederic Malle is any cheaper, you can tell by now I'm a deal hunter
    It's almost impossible for you to visit here unless you are a citizen of one of the other Gulf countries or get a visa for religious purposes or are invited here by the government for official or business reasons.

KSA is like Kuwait, only worse.;-) Not worth visiting IMO. But perfumes generally do cost less than than many other places.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    It's almost impossible for you to visit here unless you are a citizen of one of the other Gulf countries or get a visa for religious purposes or are invited here by the government for official or business reasons.

KSA is like Kuwait, only worse.;-) Not worth visiting IMO. But perfumes generally do cost less than than many other places.
    I am from Kuwait. And honestly I wouldn't remotely compare KSA to Kuwait, it's more like Iran, but worse. Unless you're talking about Perfume prices. Though I'm not sure if I'd still want to go there for a deal on Frederic Malle. You probably know how hard it is for someone to visit the KSA regardless, and yeah probably impossible for foreigners. Too bad it's pretty much the biggest place for perfumes in the world along with France

I have a friend going to Dubai! I want her to get me a perfume. But I don't know which one to get and where to direct her? Please help!!!!!

I can tell you what's available and where.

Paris Gallery:
    Le Labo
    Guerlain exclusives - all
    Comme DES garcons
    Bond no. 9
    Prada parfum exclusives
    Micallef
    Tom Ford
    Armani exclusives

Bloomingdale's:
    Acqua di Parma
    Miller Harris
    Dyptique
    Penhaligon's
    L'Artisan Parfumeur
    L'Ombré rose
    Serge Lutens
    Bois 1920
    Kiehl's

Boutiques:
    Etro
    Chanel (exclusives)
    Hermes
    Tom Ford
    Dyptique
    The Different Company
    PEnhaligon's
    Creed
    Amouage
    Clarins
    Jo Malone
    Corneliani (the cologne)
    Caron
    L'artisan Parfumeur

Galerie Lafayette:
    Serge Lutens
    Parfum D'Empire
    Mona di Orio
    Rose rossine
    Lorenzo Villoresi
    Victor et Hugo - people of the Labyrinth
    Frapin
    Annick Goutal
    Reminiscence
    Parfumerie Generale

Harvey Nichols:

Same as bloomingdale's but add Guerlain exclusives and Dior exclusives.

Hope this helps.

Wow hedonist!!! thank you for that!!!! That's crazy!! So many choices! I was only thinking of only one house, now I am so tempted. oh no.

No problem ! My pleasure.

I obviously left out desingers because those all available all over the place.

All the above , Paris Gallery, boutiques, galerie Lafayette , bloomingdale's are in Dubai Mall. Only Harvey Nichols is in Mall of the Emirates (10 minute drive from Dubai Mall).

What are you contemplating ? Is there anything specific? I can check availability and prices to lessen the burden on your friend.

Actually I am thinking between Le Labo, Parfumerie Generale, or Frapin. Coz I don't have a frag from these house. This is going to be a blind buy, by the way. hahahaha

Hedonist gave you a complete list perhaps only missing the Middle Eastern houses. Most importantly Oud Gallery which are Dubai exclusives as far as I know? I am not sure.

Volley2, from your post I might say you're the one with the closest taste to mine. So if I may recommend a perfume, It'd be Amouage Asrar Attar. It's a deep creamy Saffron, and if I remember correctly, it cost me about $120, three times cheaper than what it goes for in the few stores that carry it online.

I'm not sure what lines you don't have where you live. But for example Guerlain exclusives where slightly more expensive. Than that, I'm sure you have access to most of those other houses. Almost all the mainstream Middle Eastern houses have a store in Dubai Mall, including Al Jazera which sells Montale plus their own blends, I hear Al Salasel is one of their best known ones. Oud Gallery was the surprise to me though, since I've never heard of that house. They're more of an EdP store than a traditional perfume oils store. Their prices average a $100 or so. I've got "Fdaitek" from them, which is also saffron based.

EDIT: I just saw your other reply.

I was completely disappointed with Le Labo. The only fragrance from them I liked was Iris 39, which is a very rooty, green, creamy iris with carrots. I love sniffing it but I doubt I'd wear it to go out.

Frapin is one of my favorite houses, all about boozy spiciness. Caravelle Epicee and L'Humaniste are my favorites, 1270 is worth mentioning as well.

PG is quite accessible as far as I know. if you're getting something from that house, get one of their limited editions such as L'Ombre Fauve or their new tonka and Santal fragrances. While I love almost every PG I've tried, complex high quality stuff, they lack longevity it seems.

All divine houses.
    I can't reccomend anything because my taste may be different than yours.

I know for a fact that Caravelle Epices by Frapin is out of stock because i bought the last one a couple of weeks ago and i doubt they have it in stock.

I'll do this, tell me what you're interested in and I'll check availability.
    What about Alamut by Lorenzo Villoresi? Lol

I just wen through your wardrobe and surprisingly we have the exact taste. Meaning i have or like all the perfumes you listed from each individual house.

I can then suggest rose 31, bergamote and patchouli from Le Labo. Labdanum is nice but a little too light.

From Frapin, 1270 and Caravelle epices.

I have not delved too much in PG unfortunately.

looks like you can do better to buy amouage from the US, but try Ajmal cause here you really can't smell any of their things... and... there are low to high end fragrances there something to please somewhere inthere no doubt and nothing you could get here

Thank you for the replies guys.

@Ekove: Oud Gallery sounds awesome!!! Oud Gallery is the name of the shop and can be found in Dubai Mall, is that correct?

I do like the arabian style! Now im curious with Al Salasel and Fdaitek....

I would avoid Arabian perfumes that are not pure Oud oil. The "mukhalat" which literally means mixtures tend to be synthetic and cheap. They're like knock off versions of Montale and Amouage. For Arabic perfumes stick to pure Oud oil. Most of these perfumes by places like Ajmal and Abdul Samad AlQurashi are not quality in terms of ingredients and accords.

Buy some oure Cambodian Oud. Stuff that's about $400 for the 15ml. This is what we (Arabs) use from these stores.

If you want Arab influenced perfumes then you have Montale, Mancera and Amouage.
    Last edited by hedonist222; 1st April 2011 at 01:58 PM.

Volley, as far as oud gallery, yes it's in Dubai Mall, in two locations actually. Al Salsel is from Al Jazeera, also in the mall.

I partially agree with hedonist, general alcohol based perfumes are horribly done by middle eastern houses. The only exceptions are Amouage, Montale(sometimes), and to me, oud gallery (Sometimes). You are better off buying oils. Now I disagree Mukhallats are bad. Sure there are $10 ones that suck, but are you saying something like Homage or Tribute is highly Synthetic? and I think ASAQ has stuff of equal quality. Avoid Pure Ouds, you can easily get them online from omniscent and agaraura. If you were to get a Mukhallat, I recommend Amouage and ASAQ, but you'll be looking at a minimum of $300/tola for a good blend high quality blend.

Ekove, no I said above that apart from a few brands like Amouage and a few certain prices at ASAQ , most others are really bad.

I would recommend something French or Italian or Oud oil.

I can easily get Amouage in Hong KOng at a good price. With Montale, which one would you recommend, perhaps Dubai exclusive?

I'm not a Montale fan really. If i want Oud based perfumes I'll go for Leather Oud, Oud Wood and a few others.

Default 5 hours at Dubai Airport - what to buy

Hi
    I will be passing through Dubai Airport tomorrow .
    I want to buy a couple of fragrances.
    On top of my wish list Is a Vanilla fragrance. Which one to buy that has the maximum longevity?
    I am planning to pickup Hermes TDH EDP, mugler havane surely and one more that you would suggest.
    Thanks

Default Re: 5 hours at Dubai Airport - what to buy

Not a vanilla fragrance but see if they have L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme EdP as it is a bit difficult to find here. It's an elegant cocoa scent with great silage and longevity. It is a little sweet but in a warming way. Truly a fragrance with very few things to criticize.

Banned

Try:

Cuir Beluga by Guerlain - Upon application, one is treated to an entrancing melange. Sweet, orangey mandarin, along with its lovely, soft, floral hints, commingles with an everlasting flower, which proffers its syrupy, herbaceous, hay-like sweetness. And, magical aldehydes lift the captivating blend, adding an effervescence to the citrus and luster to the floral, as well as a soft, vanillin undercurrent. A burnt-sugar phantom can be sensed. Transitioning to the heart, heliotrope shrouds the opening with its cherry-vanilla and faintly almond aroma and powdery aspect. A luxurious and sensual, Spanish-leather illusion, reminiscent of the spice, citrus and floral components used in its tanning process, serves as a light underpinning for the delicate heliotrope. Segueing to the warm base, a sweet, almost creamy and floury vanilla, an aroma somewhat akin to vanilla custard combining with a pastry delicacy, interplays with a balsamic and warm amber. The sumptuous leather is still in the background. And, an impressive drydown ensues. This select and demurely elegant composition is a cool-weather, unisex scent, with average projection and good longevity, 8-10 hours.

That's a pretty decent selection

That seems like a great selection to choose from. Why not pick something that you can not get as easily at home (wherever that is)?

Start with a nice, long lunch, then go on a duty-free shopping safari. I'd look for high-end Dior and Chanel. An Amouage or three would be nice.

Report back, and let us know what you found. Happy hunting!

I also suggest checking out the Amouages. Don't remember about Dubai, but at the Doha duty free I found a ridiculously cheap bottle of Tribute.
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    Try:

Cuir Beluga by Guerlain
    Not available at Dubai. I passed through Dubai a week ago and the only Guerlain Exclusives available are the newly launched Les Déserts d'Orient, which is worth buying if not available at your country.

Personally I don't find perfumes particularly cheap in Dubai Duty Free, apart from Amouage maybe, but even that is border line I think, wouldn't call it 'ridiculously cheap' though. Plus they only have the main and Library line, and only a few attars, definitely not the full line (of attars)..
    Last edited by wilz; 3rd July 2012 at 02:07 AM.

Definitely try the new Les Deserts d'Orient line.

for swap/sale:

Sample, then have lunch while you allow a few favorites to settle on your skin, then go in for the kill

Great selection in Dubai duty free. Obviously, they have most of the Amouage line to test! They've also added Creeds within the last 12 months. Also spotted a couple of Montale exclusives on my last visit. I'm off there again soon. Enjoy!

Memoir man by Amouage.

Thats quite a catalog. Enjoy your trip and shopping. Btw, that Cadillac Black pictured in the catalog, I seen it at Tjmaxx for $20 in a giftset.