Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 19 (100%)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Creed: Citrus Biggarde, 1948 Vetiver, Bois de Cedrat;: l'air du desert Marocain ship worldwide

Up for sale are Some rare and hard to obtain CREED!

1. creed citrus bigarrade- no box or cap- about 20-25mls remaining in bottle- 65.00
    2. Creed 1948 Vetiver 45-50mls 150.00
    3. creed Bois de Cedrat BNIB with papers- 100.00

Also for sale: Tauer L'air du desert Marocain- 30mls with metal box- 70.00

These are firm prices so please don't try to make any offers...I'm guesstimating on amount of juice left in bottle but I'm pretty confident on amounts but will provide pics on request. Shipping will be at cost to the buyer. I can provide tracking and encourage all to purchase as its just .80 cents. Typical shipping costs will be 4.00 to 6.00 dollars CONUS and additional 5-6 USD international. Thanks for looking and interest!

Feedback 86 (100%) likouala_man's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed: Citrus Biggarde, 1948 Vetiver, Bois de Cedrat;: l'air du desert Marocain ship worldwide

Hi
    I've been PMing you with some offers to buy, but your BN mailbox is full! You might want to clear some old messages out and make room for the new!
    cheers

New Member Feedback 2 (100%)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed: Citrus Biggarde, 1948 Vetiver, Bois de Cedrat;: l'air du desert Marocain ship worldwide

Pm sent regarding the tauer but mailbox was full. If still available please let me know. Thanks.