Thread: SOTD: Friday 9th of November
I left home this morning wearing Ferrari Oud. Then I went shopping, and I am now also wearing Chanel Sycomore and Dior eau Sauvage Parfum.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Story Red - Bogart
xerjoff tobacco oroville
Aoud Gourmet - M Micallef
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Lanvin L'homme Sport
Montana Parfum d'Homme
Tom Ford Private Blend - Tobacco Vanille
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
Santos de Cartier (vintage)
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
Chanel Sycomore for me today
Incense Oud by By Kilian
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day..."
My Top 10 Winter :: T. Mugler Taste of Fragrance :: Amouage Interlude :: Victor & Rolf Antidote :: Davidoff Zino :: Escada Magnetism :: Penhaligon's Halfeti :: T. Mugler Pure Malt :: Dueto Golden Boy :: Tom Ford Noir EDP :: Davidoff Leather Blend ::
PG - Aomassai
................... from a mini bottle
Good Morning Fragrant Family. Today I am waring Tom Ford, Tobacco Vanille.
- - - Updated - - -
Good Morning Fragrant Family. Today I am proudly wearing Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.
For me its Reminisence-Ambre
You know that you're getting older when you start making sounds like your coffeemaker.
A woman celebrating her 104th birthday was asked, "Whats the best thing about being 104yrs. old?" "No peer pressure."
SotD - A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
Amouage • Memoir Man