Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What fragrance can you literally wear everyday and never get tired of?

Not necessarily your favorite, as even some of my favorites i couldnt wear everyday for a period of time. But just a cologne that you just never think youll get sick of wearing. For me its fahrenheit. This is just one of those scents that i will never get tired of! Its amazing really. I think i will have to put it in my top 10 just for that reason alone.

Default Re: What fragrance can you literally wear everyday and never get tired of?

Any of my top 5 for sure!!
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

Default Re: What fragrance can you literally wear everyday and never get tired of?

Quote Originally Posted by colognejunkie2000 View Post
    I just ordered a bottle of tom ford extreme and Gucci ph II is in my top five as well! ( and im wearing DHI right now as we speak lol.)

Anything with interesting/unique notes fits the bill for me. Angel Men, Dior Fahrenheit, Bulgari Black, Dior Homme, Silver Mountain Water. Never get tired of those.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnifiscent View Post
    I just ordered a bottle of tom ford extreme and Gucci ph II is in my top five as well! ( and im wearing DHI right now as we speak lol.)
    Haha, similar tastes!! Thats crazy
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

Pure Havane.
    Current top 10 (No order):

1. Pure Havane
    2. Menthe Fraiche
    3. Tobacco Vanille
    4. L'Air Du Desert Marocain
    5. Green Irish Tweed
    6. Fahrenheit
    7. Musc Ravageur
    8. Tonka Imperial
    9. Gucci Pour Homme II
    10. Dior Homme Intense

Gengis Khan

I agree on Fahrenheit I could wear it all the time if I had to.

Kyoto

Gucci Envy
    MDCI Invasion Barbare
    the Dior Homme line
    Terre d'Hermes EDT
    Amouage Reflection

...none...!

34 boulevard saint Germain

- - - Updated - - -

34 boulevard saint Germain

for swap/sale:

Eau d'Hadrien

YSL pour homme

Anything light and fresh. Dior Homme sport, Versace Pour Homme, Geir Ness, Mugler Cologne... but also any fragrance which is not cloying and smells natural like LIDGE or Jaipur.

I could easily say Mont Blanc Legend, GIT, DHI, even my current obsession Back to Black...but truthfully, if I wore the same scent every single day? EVENTUALLY I would grow old of it. It's like food. I love pizza, but if I ate nothing but pizza every day, I wouldn't love pizza much longer
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

Banned

Infusion d'Homme by Prada.

Blog Entries

Currently:
    ----------------------------------
    Eau des Baux by L'Occitane
    A*Men Pure Havane by thierry Mugler
    L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Dior Homme Intense, vintage Bal A Versailles, Habanita, Midnight Poison, Tom Ford Amber Absolute. Never get tired of these..
    To be successful, you must smell successful! THATSMR2USIR

I'm not sure I would never get sick of it, but I could definitely wear Aventus for an extended period. It's good for any occasion and any weather.

Mugler Cologne no questions asked.

Rive Gauche PH, hands down.

Creed Millesime imperial
    Dior's Bois D'argent
    Xerjoff uden

Dior Fahrenheit or Dior Homme Intense

I can think of three: Creed GIT, Aventus and D&G Pour Homme

Sous le Vent (Guerlain)

Hmmmm...probably Green Irish Tweed and Gucci Pour Homme II

A*Men.
    Hey BN'ers come check out my blog/channel for reviews/unboxings/first impressions! Feel free to subscribe and, thanks much. TheScentNose.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheScentNose?feature=mhee

YSL LIDGE & Chanel BdC

I think Kurkdjian's APOM Homme.

For me, I think Van Cleef & Arpels pour homme would come pretty close. I'd hate to wear it everyday, though, because my nose would get used to it and then I would hardly ever smell it on myself.

Basenotes Member

Dior Homme
    Terre d'hermes
    Eau des baux
    Gucci Pour Homme II

Chanel Eau de Cologne.

- - - Updated - - -

Chanel Eau de Cologne.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

None. The idea is ridiculous.
    What's the point of wearing a scent that you can't smell, after olfactory block kicks in after several days.
    Regards,
    Renato

None!

Vintage Givenchy Gentleman
    Snarky is as snarky does.

M7
    Tobacco Vanille
    Aventus
    Oud Wood
    Top notes of... sweat, gasoline, motor oil; a heart of deer musk and gunpowder, resting on a base of sex and testosterone... Mandom.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Guerlain Habit Rouge or vintage Shalimar parfum
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

L'Homme, DHI, Boss Bottled, A*Men (Original, I got tired of Pure Malt after a few wearings, although I like it more).

Christian Dior Fahrenheit

Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I can think of three: Creed GIT, Aventus and D&G Pour Homme
    After wearing Aventus today, I have to say I would not want to wear this every day. I 'll just stick with GIT.

I'd get tired of ANYTHING I wore every day eventually. I think most people would.

TdH
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by colognejunkie2000 View Post
    Not sure I could wear DHI every day. Gucci pour homme II on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol invictus View Post
    Not sure I could wear DHI every day. Gucci pour homme II on the other hand...
    Better start stocking up on that Pour Homme II

If you want something to wear everyday, but will work awesomely with ANY other scent you want to add to it or layer on it try...

MOLECULE 01.

I wear it everyday, I spray it on my clothing, because it lasts and lasts and smells better (IMO) on fabric than skin. I often cannot smell it on my skin. I will than apply a "accent scent" on my arms or neck.

When I am going somewhere that I know I will be in close quarters, like school, church or a meeting, I just wear Molecule 01 on it's own. I get compliments MOST when I wear it solo.

Good Luck!

Knize Ten is surely one I never get tired of. Sous Le Vent is another...

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    None. The idea is ridiculous.
    What's the point of wearing a scent that you can't smell, after olfactory block kicks in after several days.
    Regards,
    Renato
    I agree. i felt the same exact way until i tried fahrenheit.

Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    Infusion d'Homme by Prada.

And I do, every day. But now...I want something else for a change of pace. Also want a more individualist evening scent as well. So call me fickle!

Dior Homme

Its funny how a lot of people are saying gucci ph II bc its in my top 5 but i just seem to get a little bored with it if i wear it too much. But a very amazing scent

Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    Knize Ten is surely one I never get tired of. Sous Le Vent is another...
    Sous Le Vent is on perfume I haven't but really need to try.

None. The closest I've come to doing that is with Bulgari white tea, but that's about it. It's possible for people to have the same thing for breakfast every day but virtually no one does that for dinner. I will leave you to ponder that.

Tsar de Van Cleef & Arpels

Oh yeah, if they still made it right Crabtree & Evelyn Extrait de Santal Mysore EDT - wore it every day for years in the late 80's when it still had real mysore . . .

None. Some come closer than others - probably the more I like it, the more I could make it an everyday scent. But currently, even my favorites only get worn every 3-5 weeks or so...
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    4. by Kilian - Incense Oud
    5. Puredistance - Black
    6. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    7. Armani Privé - Oud Royal
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1
    9. Creed - Royal English Leather
    10. House of Matriarch - Blackbird

Shalimar

Halston Z-14

i personally just can't wear 1 fragrance everyday and never get tired of it

i can not be able to adapt to it, cos i get bored easily
    AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s-niche-splits

Currently splitting:

Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
    Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
    HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
    The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
    Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare

and many more niches up for split...