Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Sunday, 11th November 2012

Good afternoon good smelling people.

Congratulations on the job, Beauxbatons13. A job is a good thing to have, glamour is not as nice as a paycheck.

I was doing my unglamourous side job today selling hair clips at local farmer's market. Wearing Prowl by Neil Morris.

Basenotes Junkie cestrum nocturnum's Avatar

Yes, congrats to Beauxbatons on the job! I concur on all of the glamour related comments-- and I'll bet Kmart has never had such a pretty and fabulously fragranced cashier, so you already made it glamorous, baby!

Evangeline, Patou and sweet olive wafting together sounds like ***heaven*** mmmm...

I'm achy and icky with a cold today. Fumerie Turque for something cozy. At least I can still smell!!! That's what matters, right?

Feel better CN, hugs.

Must De Cartier..after taking extra advantage of that free coffee at church.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

Banned

Good evening peeps, i am a bit late to the game

YOU ALL smell lovely this Sunday.....

I was wearing Vanilia, this is my favourite weekend scent, and testing too many :-)

First time ever tried Tom Ford on skin it was Amber absolute, very beautiful amber, not like Amber fetiche from Annick G. Which is so bitter dry, this one is resinous smoky vanillic and classy, for women

Then exclusive Guerlain Coquine, its sweet chocolate boozy scent,gourmand, that reminds me of some summer tanning creams although doesn't smell cheap at all, or banal, in the dry down becomes more like Cuir Beluga

And finished all with green spicy, herbaceous Bazaar from Profumo.it, as counterbalance to the sweetness of the day, Bazaar is a nice composition, with some incense and something fresh green, complex spices that are not too sweet, nor strong, the overall feel is like the one i get from yatagan! But more sweet and naturally dense

Wow, CN, you are wearing my hubby's holy grail! And incidentally I am in another creation from Maestro Serge tonight - Cedre. How is Fumerie treating you? It wasn't very kind to me at all . I do hope it will make you feel better.

Evangeline - thank you so much for remembering veterans today. Mr. WF sure appreciates it .

Basenotes Junkie cestrum nocturnum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefluffy View Post
    Wow, CN, you are wearing my hubby's holy grail! And incidentally I am in another creation from Maestro Serge tonight - Cedre. How is Fumerie treating you? It wasn't very kind to me at all . I do hope it will make you feel better.
    Thanks for the kind thoughts Kalli and WF!

Fumerie Turque was delicious and comfy today! I stole a few sprays of from bf's bottle. It is funny how manly it smells on him, but it is soft and wonderful and perfectly feminine on me... I think!!!

Basenotes Institution

Hugs to our people in Greece: this new castrated budget (pardon my French) will do it hard on most of you.

Molinard Nirmala.

Cow Tipper Extraordinaire

Blog Entries

Finishing a great day in La Nuit de L'Homme
    These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha

Blog Entries

Hello dear BNers -- I hope Sunday has treated you well. Been feeling contemplative on this Veterans' Day...counting my blessings and working on how to get past the challenges. 2012 has been an odd year, it seems.

For an afternoon of shopping with a dear friend, I wore TF Neroli Portofino. Such a nice fragrance, but it is long gone...will probably settle into something beautiful and comforting...