Code of Conduct

Default Does anyone know...

How good my room smells right now from all the Guerlain, Dior and Barney's test strips I have in here???

Shopping.jpg
    “Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, like chocolate without the calories, like an affair without tears, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”

Default Re: Does anyone know...

Nice, does the Dior Boutique still have Dior Homme Intense? Did last time I was in Vegas.

Yes they do still have some. She just mentioned it while I was in there, I was in there a long time wife was getting makeup haha.
    “Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, like chocolate without the calories, like an affair without tears, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”

Quote Originally Posted by Quiptos View Post
    How good my room smells right now from all the Guerlain, Dior and Barney's test strips I have in here???

Shopping.jpg
    Now you have a good idea of what bottles to buy!

Sometimes I leave a bunch of test strips in my car, and it always makes it smell very nice.
    Current Top Five:
    1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
    2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
    3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
    4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
    5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford

Man, the Barneys there is the best ive ever been in. Jealous.

Congrats! It is possible, after so many scents were present in a room, one can imagine how great the scents are.

I can relate. I keep all my samples in a drawer in my closet and when I open that drawer it is something to behold....err...smell. I'm sure I have over a hundred 1 to 3 ml samples in that drawer. Whew.....

I'm going to go to Macy's just to spray a bunch of those scent sticks, then place them in my car. As if they didn't already hate me there.

On a serious note, I'm going to purchase a ton of those sticks and spray some cheapies on them. I'm getting tired of Febreze