Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guerlain wind up affairs in Stockholm, Feb. 2013

As many of you might have noticed Guerlain is no longer available in stores such as ┼hlÚns. I've spoken to several SAs at three different ┼hlÚns stores in Sthlm and they've all said that they have been carrying Guerlain but that Guerlain is now only available at NK Stockholm.
    The other week I made my monthly trip to the Guerlain counter to buy Shalimar, and the SA told me that Guerlain will wind up the affairs in Sweden. The counter had their last perfume delivery in the beginning of December, and in February 2013 the Guerlain counter will shut down.
    It makes me really sad since I adore Guerlain. I post this thread so that those of you who are as crazy about Guerlain as I am can pile up.
    Last edited by SusyQ; 11th December 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Guerlain wind up affairs in Stockholm, Feb. 2013

Update:

Still sad news: The Guerlain counter at NK winds up affairs in Sthlm in Feb 2013 but the good news is Sephora opened their first Swedish store in Tńby centrum two months ago, and they carry a few Guerlain perfumes. I was there a few days ago and found Shalimar EdT and EdP, Shalimar perfume Initial EdP, Insolence (don't know though if it was EdP or EdT or both), and two small bottles of Mitsouko.

Not as many products as the Guerlain counter holds, but it's better than no Guerlain at all

SusyQ: Thanks for the info about Sephora! Do they carry any other interesting perfumes not available at NK?

Post Thanks / Like

Plaisir: Forgive me the late answer! I planned to stop by Sephora again to be able to give a detailed answer, but since I don't live near Tńby I haven't come by.

What I do remember is not much: they had a lot of designer and brand fragrances, but (as you might expect) no niche ones. They did however have at least one brand I have not seen in Swedish stores before - Benefit. Benefit offer a couple of different scents in adorable packaging. It's a cheap thrill : )

Update:

┼hlens City is now carrying a couple of Guerlains: Insolence, Shalimar Initial, Idylle etc. NK doftsalong has decided to keep selling Guerlain now that the Gierlain counter has shut down; doftsalongen will hold a small selection including Mitsouko and L'heure Bleu.

Guerlain can also be found at the Swedish store S÷derfins site: www.bybloom.com.

IOW: Guerlain seems to stay with us : )

- - - Updated - - -

Plaisir: Forgive me the late answer! I planned to stop by Sephora again to be able to give a detailed answer, but since I don't live near Tńby I haven't come by.

What I do remember is not much: they had a lot of designer and brand fragrances, but (as you might expect) no niche ones. They did however have at least one brand I have not seen in Swedish stores before - Benefit. Benefit offer a couple of different scents in adorable packaging. It's a cheap thrill : )

Update:

┼hlens City is now carrying a couple of Guerlains: Insolence, Shalimar Initial, Idylle etc. NK doftsalong has decided to keep selling Guerlain now that the Gierlain counter has shut down; doftsalongen will hold a small selection including Mitsouko and L'heure Bleu.

Guerlain can also be found at the Swedish store S÷derfins site: www.bybloom.com.

IOW: Guerlain seems to stay with us : )