Code of Conduct

Thread: A blog

Default A blog

Here's a blog I write. Most of the posts are fairly lengthy as I only post (about) once a week, so I spend an entire week studying, researching, and writing.

Anyway, if you're interested, here's the link. If you're not...that's cool. Just ignore this thread Thanks!!

http://ramblingringle.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Teach13; 14th November 2012 at 12:52 PM.
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"Sometimes we need to suffer just so we can look at our lives and know we're for real" - Francis Chan

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A Christian blog

What denomination are you?
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

I lost my father last October and while he was battling his illness in the ICU for 100+ days I kept all my family and friends updated daily via a blog/email campaign. It was very enriching to me and I t MANY MANY compliments on how it was changing the lives of my readers.
    I discontinued the writing after he passed. I still get emails or calls or see people and they all tell me I should take back up writing. I am sure it was arty voyeuristic to have a look into our lives at the time. But on the other had, having to write made me look for the blessings in my life.
    I wish you the best. Count me as a new reader. and keep up the positive work.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 14th November 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walkdogg View Post
    I lost my father last October and while he was battling his illness in the ICU for 100+ days I kept all my family and friends updated daily via a blog/email campaign. It was very enriching to me and I t MANY MANY compliments on how it was changing the lives of my readers.
    I discontinued the writing after he passed. I still get emails or calls or see people and they all tell me I should take back up writing. I am sure it was arty voyeuristic to have a look into our lives at the time. But on the other had, having to write made me look for the blessings in my life.
    I wish you the best. Count me as a new reader. and keep up the positive work.
    Sorry for your loss. If you read previous posts, you'll see that I felt called to do this years ago, but it (unfortunately) took this event to kick my butt into action. Due to my target audience, it kind of keeps pushing me to write/post every week.....which keeps me from "cooling" off. Thanks for the support!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also...a BNer was kind enough to PM me as a head's up. I guess it's against forum rules to start threads on "hot topics" such as faith? I don't want to get in trouble or anything...but then my thread was moved from the off-topic section to the blog section. Does this mean it's okay to leave this open?
    Last edited by socalwoman; 14th November 2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Gok
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"Sometimes we need to suffer just so we can look at our lives and know we're for real" - Francis Chan

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Looks like you're good here.

Hope so!! (thanks)

Please remember the rule about not discussing religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teach13 View Post
    ...a BNer was kind enough to PM me as a head's up. I guess it's against forum rules to start threads on "hot topics" such as faith? I don't want to get in trouble or anything...but then my thread was moved from the off-topic section to the blog section. Does this mean it's okay to leave this open?
    Not all of it

Default Re: A blog

New post is up.

New post today.

New post is up.

Enjoyed reading your thoughts.