Code of Conduct

Default Any experiences from AAA Perfume Merchants?

Hello everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone has purchased from AAA Perfume Merchants before? I purchased Bvlgari Aqva from them off of Amazon and I'm wondering if it's going to be fake or not.

They also have a website aaaperfumemerchants.com and a eBay under the name: vrani8.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Any experiences from AAA Perfume Merchants?

I have bought from them a few times and every time they were very prompt with the shipment. They ship usually the same day or the next day. The qaulity of the merchandise it very good 100% genuine and in factory sealed wrapping. I had no problems with them.

I recently ordered a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme from them. Now I also have a sample tube of this perfume from Macy's, and when I received the 40$ bottle I purchased from AAA perfume merchants, I was unsure whether or not it was the same as what was in the sample tube. After applying it for a night, I was confident that in fact the perfume that I received was expired or something was just wrong with it. It did NOT match the sample tube I have. It smells starkly different from the sample tube, and it is not at all pleasant like L'Homme is supposed to be. In fact it is quite alcohol-ly and gross. And it is a shame too, since I am such a fan of that particular fragrance.

Also realize that they do NOT ACCEPT RETURNS for opened merchandise. So even if the cologne is factory sealed, you will be upset to find out that the cologne/perfume is expired and then you are unable to return it because you HAD TO OPEN IT TO FIND OUT THAT THE PERFUME WAS EXPIRED.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SELLER. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Hence the expired cologne. In fact this was my first time trying internet cologne dealers, and my last time. I'm sorry to say that I'm going to stick to department stores, that may cost more, but I know I can return the cologne if something is wrong. I thought I was going to save thirty to forty dollars trying the internet perfume merchants, but I was completely and utterly ripped off. I'll never make that mistake ever again. Understandably, I'm a little upset.

I've bought La Nuit de L'homme from them before and it was cheap and legit.

Angry Re: Any experiences from AAA Perfume Merchants?

Hi,

I have been using Dolce Gabbana for years. I know exactly how it supposed to smell. Even I had one at home that was almost finished but still could smell. I asked 5 other people and the one you sent me does not smell
    at all the same! I want to return this product as soon as possible. I really hope they will return my money, because if not I will complain to higher grounds! I am really upset that this could be possible on Amazon.com that I trusted until now.

I think D&G Pour Homme has been reformulated. Even at Sephora it smells diluted down from what I remember wearing back in the day. I just wish it was still as bold and defiant as it use to be...Maybe this is what you're noticing too?

Unhappy Re: Any experiences from AAA Perfume Merchants?

Yes, that is an interesting observation because I sent back the product and then I went to Macy's and bought a DG light blue there. It smelled better then the one I received, but it was still not exactly as it was before, you are right!

I just got robbed by this company. They have some filter that can add stuff to your ebay check out. When you try to cancel the order, they refuse to let you not buy and give you all kinds of trouble. Never use AAA Perfume merchants. HORRIBLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buhoww View Post
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone has purchased from AAA Perfume Merchants before? I purchased Bvlgari Aqva from them off of Amazon and I'm wondering if it's going to be fake or not.

They also have a website aaaperfumemerchants.com and a eBay under the name: vrani8.

Thanks in advance