Code of Conduct
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

I tested this one and I really liked it. I was surpised as I was not expecting a celebrity perfume to be any good. This, does project a sort of youthful innocence, that Swift herself projects, so this is mostly for an under 30 crowd. But still, try this one.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

My wife and I liked this when we first smelled it at Sephora -- smells fruity, and I agree with noirdrakkar, it has a youthful vibe; so I ended up purchasing a bottle for my SO.

Its nice. Its not sophisticated, terribly inventive or unique- but its hers and its well done.
    I heard her favourite perfume was Hot Couture- and there's elements of that in Wonderstruck, particularly the woods.
    The bottle is darling too.

Gosh..I didn't like it at all, one of my least liked ones ever..but glad you liked it! . I have yet to really, really like a celeb scent. Wonders if it will ever happen, lol.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

I have a sample around somewhere ,as I recall it isn't bad -but it wasn't groundbreaking or Wow INeed some of this ASAP!
    Fragrance Omnivore

Basenotes Plus

I had a sample and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It has raspberry in common with Hot Couture.

I liked it, but it vanishes within 30 minutes (on me). Very glad my purchase included a 'free' tote bag, as I use that a lot more than the fragrance. (Actually, I've put the bottle away under the bed.)

I was not expecting a celebrity perfume to be any good.