Code of Conduct

Default Eau De Pamplemousse Rose..Hermes

I had a nice size sample which I tried today. It was an interesting experience. First I will say it is definitely not for me. It actually had a fizz of an opening. Like a 7-up but instead of lemon-lime it was grapefruit and orange. I didn't know if I wanted to drink it or wear it. The fizz opening does not last long and settles in to a slight fresh woods fragrance. It did not seem to last long on me and it would need to be reapplied throughout the day. For those of you who like this genre with a nice touch of rose thrown in....check this one out. Name translates into Pink Grapefruit Water..I think....some notes include...grapefruit, rose, Rhubofix, vetiver.
    Last edited by Mrnybluesman; 15th November 2012 at 01:39 AM.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

Default Re: Eau De Pamplemousse Rose..Hermes

Would you say this is similar to ZESTE MANDARINE PAMPLEMOUSSE by Creed?

To me the stuff is useless. It's gone as soon as you spray, while the Concentree version is only slightly better. Besides that, there's just not enough going on, and it doesn't smell good enough to warrant a second look.

That's just me though...

I have not had the opportunity to sample the Creed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Doggg View Post
    Would you say this is similar to ZESTE MANDARINE PAMPLEMOUSSE by Creed?
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

I love this fragrance, but it does not last long. If you like grapefruit then it is a must try.

I like this one too.

The Eau version is a waste of money in my opinion. I really enjoyed it but, it simply did not last. When the Concentree version was released I was quite happy and it barely makes it worth a purchase due to the longevity. It's still not very good but, the smell itself is amazing. So far it's the best grapefruit fragrance I've tried besting Balle De Match
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Quote Originally Posted by MrFragranceReview View Post
    The Eau version is a waste of money in my opinion. I really enjoyed it but, it simply did not last. When the Concentree version was released I was quite happy and it barely makes it worth a purchase due to the longevity. It's still not very good but, the smell itself is amazing. So far it's the best grapefruit fragrance I've tried besting Balle De Match
    I concur.

I have the concentree and I love the blast of grapefruit you get when you spray it on, it's a real pity that it's totally gone in about 30 minutes. I've come to understand this as a cologne experience whereby it's meant to be a light refresher and not an all day experience, like a quick shower.

Fantastic grapefruit smell though, I really wish it lasted a bit longer.

Bought this for my girlfriend, we both enjoy it. Longevity is weak, but it´s one of the best grapefruit scents I've encountered. It's a "clean" grapefruit, as opposed to for instance Czech & Speake's Citrus Paradisi. Nothing animalic in this.

Fantastic grapefruit indeed. If find it best to leave a little bottle in the car and apply before stepping out into the heat. Also a good white-summer-shirt scent.

I love this scent. Very unisex too, in fact, I am considering getting this not just for myself, but
    a few further bottles for my citrus-loving friends and acquaintances of both genders.