Code of Conduct

Default Gucci Pour Homme I for cheap?

So I know Gucci Pour Homme I is now discontinued, and prices have shot up from online retailers. Has anyone bought from amazon at this link?:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...F8&me=&seller=

They seem to be offering the frag for much cheaper than everywhere else. Does this seem legit?

Default Re: Gucci Pour Homme I for cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch245 View Post
    So I know Gucci Pour Homme I is now discontinued, and prices have shot up from online retailers. Has anyone bought from amazon at this link?:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...F8&me=&seller=

They seem to be offering the frag for much cheaper than everywhere else. Does this seem legit?
    Seems weird that it's in a 3oz instead of a 1oz, a 1.7oz, or a 3.4oz.

That's a good price?

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Gift sets often come with frags in odd sizes, so, I would say it's a good price and go for it!
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

The only Gucci men's fragrances that come in a 3.0 oz size are the Gucci by Gucci line. The pour homme line comes in 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz. According to the wording the fragrance for sale is NOT the one in the pic. They appear to be selling the Gucci by Gucci ph

Dang, knew it was too good to be true. Gucci really does have the most confusing naming practices.

And yeah Bigsly, everywhere else I've seen lists the price much higher.

Looks on the level to me. Perhaps you can e-mail the seller for clarification on the size.

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    Seems weird that it's in a 3oz instead of a 1oz, a 1.7oz, or a 3.4oz.
    Yeah. It's listed as 90ml. I've never heard of a 90ml Gucci Pour Homme I or II. Maybe it exists, but I've never heard of it.

As for everyone else... they're gouging. Four months ago, Gph cost $73 for 100ml. I found a bottle 2 months ago at Sephora and I bought it as a backup. Places are now charging ridiculous prices!!! It's a superb scent, true, but man oh man is there price gouging going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by danho View Post
    The only Gucci men's fragrances that come in a 3.0 oz size are the Gucci by Gucci line. The pour homme line comes in 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz. According to the wording the fragrance for sale is NOT the one in the pic. They appear to be selling the Gucci by Gucci ph
    Figures.

I adore Gph and GphII, but Gucci really has horrendous names for their mens fragrances. I've actually seen Gucci By Gucci listed online as "Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme, by Gucci." FACEPALM!!! Even relaunching Gucci Pour Homme in 2003 using an old name for a new scent was silly, which is why many of us here refer to it as Gucci Pour Homme (2003), to clarify that we're not talking about the original Gucci Pour Homme.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

I recently ordered 2 bottles of Gph1 from overstock.com (listing showed brown juice)and they sent me Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme. They gave me my money back of course but yeah Gph1 is becoming harder and harder to find.

I lucked out on ebay finding one for retail but seems most are going for $100. Great scent though.