Code of Conduct

Lightbulb Need your thoughts on a little trick i have in mind. Will this work?

So im going to buy a genuine 125ml armani code.
    Okay this might sound a little wierd at first, but i think if it works it would be quite nifty.
    So i was thinking if i buy another bottle but fake, and use that to spray on my clothes.
    I heard the fake versions are only watered up by like 80-90%, so its actually the same just diluted. So if thats true, it shouldn't do any harm on my clothes, buy still carry a little scent to not be overpoweringly strong, just enough to make my clothes smell a little nice. The fake bottle of 125ml cots like 10-15$ so its crazy. Obviously on myself i would use the genuine one, 2-3 sprays, Id just like your opinions on the clothing idea.

Default Re: Need your thoughts on a little trick i have in mind. Will this work?

Well, It'll work - for you, 'cause you're obviously into this.

Default Re: Need your thoughts on a little trick i have in mind. Will this work?

Armani Code is a terrible scent, and the knockoff is probably even worse. Just my opinion.

Save your $, go for something else.

If you mean imitation fragrances, that might just work. As for fakes, they don't always resemble the original at all. Most I've encountered are sharp alcohol and soap.

Give it a try. You're only out $10-$15 if it doesn't work.

You will be an accessory to a crime and will be encouraging the fraudsters. Don't be so tight.

I don't do fakes, but that's just me.