Thread: Fragracnes Sites
Hey guys I just wanted to know what are some good reliable websites you guys use to buy your fragrances? I don't want to go to the mall and pay full price for a fragrance. So far I just know of fragrancenet.com. Any others?
The Perfume Shoppe
big discount fragrances
first in fragrance
Be yourself! Everyone else is taken!
Fragrancenet generally ends up being the cheapest, in my experience.
Aedes de Venustas
There's some information here:
LuckyScent and Barney's are the two I use for 90% of my purchases. Edit: Since you seem to be looking for a discounter (something I rarely use due to the scents I seek not being sold by them) indeed as others have mentioned, try fragrancenet.
Last edited by drseid; 17th November 2012 at 01:59 PM.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
Two with about the lowest prices you will find are scentedmonkey.com and beautyencounter.com.
I advise against using FragranceX