Code of Conduct

Default myperfumesamples.com - Is it legit? Is it reliable?

https://www.myperfumesamples.com
    Is it legit? Is it reliable?

Hi guys, Iíve just found this site and they ship to my country for a pretty much reasonable price. Has anyone tried it? Do you guys have any experience? I'd like to order around 8-10 samples. Thanks
    ďArenít you a little short for a stormtrooper?Ē

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: myperfumesamples.com - Is it legit? Is it reliable?

Yes, bro. They are excellent. I've ordered from them 3 times.

Post Thanks / Like

it's legit, I've shopped from them before, no need to worry

yes, ordered many samples from them before multiple times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are legit, so, no worries!
    The Collectors Sale is coming soon to the Basenotes Marketplace!
    Guy Roberts' 1983-84 intro, "AMOUAGE" parfum/ FAB 3 box presentation/MINT!!!-Vintage.possibly Antique-Guerlain Eau De Hegemonienne EDC/60%full/ purchased at estate auction of a NY dept. store magnet(Mays)/authenticity guaranteed-Box sets of Belle d Opium & Dior's Dune pour femme-Eau de Gucci, Elegantly boxed drawer liners w/Gucci No3 scent + a partial bottle of Gucci No.3 as an added value combo, Tom Ford's 'White Musk'.......

Another satisfied customer here! One thing I appreciated was they only charged me shipping for the initial order...if any samples were ordered that were out of stock they shipped them later free of charge.

thank you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah. 4 orders and over $300 later, still happy. I asked about a questionable sample and they just shipped me another one free of charge (damn creed lot issues.) Another time they left something out on a big order and they shipped it free of charge and automatically. Always prompt and great customer service.

Thank you again. I ordered yesterday. I can see my order at my profile that is in progress but did not receive any confirmation email yet. Maybe due to the weekend or they email me only when it is dispatched and along with tracking number?

Post Thanks / Like

The next business day you should get an email, and then the tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebud View Post
    The next business day you should get an email, and then the tracking.
    thank you Nosebud, will check

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered on the 17th (Saturday) and no response yet to my additional inquiry about the order I sent on the 19th either. Shall I start worrying or just stop being paranoid? Can this be a usual process?
    Last edited by hunguy74; 20th November 2012 at 05:04 PM.

My experience with the company is very bad.

I ordered two sets of samples and had the eventual problem with a couple of items from both sets of leaking/evaporating samples. I ended up with 5 empty bottles and a couple that dwindled and continue to dwindle significantly.

On contacting them what was most irritating was receiving stock replies.

I pressed and pressed and kept getting the same replies. I even got a phone call from a Diana Felix who was extremely rude and accusatory.

"Our policy states that all defect/damage orders must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery." Is a reply that was repeated ad nauseum. As were the suggestions of improper storage.

I replied every inquiry they had, what at times felt more like an interrogation, whilst they were never able or willing to answer my questions: If I have over one hundred samples all stored in the same manner, then how come this has only ever happened to your samples, and not only your samples but only a subset of them whilst all others are still okay.

So clearly a case of faulty products! I'm bitterly disappointed in the lack of support and the accusatory and rude manner that replies were given. Apparently they issued me a merchandise credit. One I fail to see listed, one they never further specified despite my inquiries, and one that was so utterly insufficient not even covering half of the damage and lacking any shipping costs. Surely I'll never use them again, even if the so called credit exists. Why would I incur shipping costs for a product that in all likeliness will again be faulty.

My advice is to avoid using this company!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

My experience with the company is VERY good!

I'm shocked by @powdernose's negative review. Many of my personal friends (and online acquaintances) have been regularly purchasing from this site and have never had a single problem. I usually order a combination of glass vials and spray atomizers which allow me the opportunity to sample products I would find in a department store for a fraction of the price. And the products have always been sealed and in perfect condition. It sounds like the negative review is most likely from a struggling competitor who has no choice but to try to smear this company's reputation. Again, Myperfumesamples is highly recommended in my book and I look forward to remaining a loyal customer for many years to come!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bright4Eyes View Post
    My experience with the company is VERY good!

I'm shocked by @powdernose's negative review. Many of my personal friends (and online acquaintances) have been regularly purchasing from this site and have never had a single problem. I usually order a combination of glass vials and spray atomizers which allow me the opportunity to sample products I would find in a department store for a fraction of the price. And the products have always been sealed and in perfect condition. It sounds like the negative review is most likely from a struggling competitor who has no choice but to try to smear this company's reputation. Again, Myperfumesamples is highly recommended in my book and I look forward to remaining a loyal customer for many years to come!
    Actually, its obvious that you are affiliated with the above mentioned website.

You registered today and dug up a couple of threads from a month ago that no one would have actually cared about accept the person who is concerned about his or her companies reputation online.

your other post today was also about your site confirming that it is beautiful and gods gift to the perfume community
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/320...ed-off-scammed

Also, offering perfumes for pennies and nickels and catching the prey on the $5.99 shipping charge is not a n honest way for a company to do business.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Attila View Post
    Actually, its obvious that you are affiliated with the above mentioned website.

You registered today and dug up a couple of threads from a month ago that no one would have actually cared about accept the person who is concerned about his or her companies reputation online.

your other post today was also about your site confirming that it is beautiful and gods gift to the perfume community
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/320...ed-off-scammed

Also, offering perfumes for pennies and nickels and catching the prey on the $5.99 shipping charge is not a n honest way for a company to do business.
    @Attila, I can guarantee you that I'm not an employee and/or paid a cent by them to post my honest opinion. But the point you made is exactly what I thought when I read the negative review (that they were affiliated with a competitor site and executing their hidden agenda). In fact, I was browsing for coupons/reviews for not only MPS but also TPC, STC, and Luckyscent, when I noticed their copy/paste smear campaign. So, being that I enjoy a good shake up, I decided to post my own review.

Not sure what you mean about pennies and nickels, or a $5.99 shipping charge? MPS, TPC, STC, Luckyscent all have a flat shipping rate regardless of products ordered??! I'm in the U.S. though so maybe the price increases when you're international?

But the point you made is exactly what I thought when I read the negative review (that they were affiliated with a competitor site and executing their hidden agenda).
    I am a customer expressing my complete disgust at myperfumesamples' service.
    I am not affiliated with any fragrance company. I work in a hotel.

when I noticed their copy/paste smear campaign. So, being that I enjoy a good shake up, I decided to post my own review.
    I have posted my experience all over the web. It reflects the level of my disgust with myperfumesamples' 'support'.
    I have my order invoices and the complete history of my interactions with their 'support' if you would like them.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm shocked by @powdernose's negative review.
    At first I thought you might be genuine but as I see you have systematically hunted down all my posts I now feel fairly certain you are affiliated with myperfumesamples.
    All of the above sounds like a sales pitch.
    In fact I see you've taken all day to shadow my posts all over the web,which says a lot more of your hidden agenda than anybody else's.

and furthermore, to add to my own review
    I have issue with their claims at several instances that they "have never had an issue" with leaking/evaporating samples. An outright lie as I eventually encountered this from ErikaHei on reseller ratings:"I recently had an issue with this company over some leaking sample bottles. I contacted them and received no reply's. A few weeks later I received a replacement order with a very nice card apologising for the issue and that they had been trying to contact me with no reply."
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/My_Perfume_Samples

She was lucky enough to have an eventual resolution to her problem. I had none!!

If you indeed are working and trolling for myperfumesamples which seems likely as you just joined today specifically to target me supposedly because you 'enjoy a good shake up' you might better spend your efforts refunding me my money!
    And I might say that if you are affiliated with myperfumesamples, as I suspect, this is a new low for your company.
    Last edited by powdernose; 25th February 2013 at 02:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

legit, just got a handful of frags! shipped out of agoura hills, ca but during the holiday season so it kinda took longer than expected but happy nonetheless!

Basenotes Member thinkingmagpie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A happy customer here.
    I've just received a whole bunch of perfume samples from them. 7 days to (middle of nowhere) Spain wasn't bad at all! The packing was very good, I have no complain about it.

When I signed up and ordered stuff, I made a bit of a mess with the email and I couldn't log in or do anything. That was entirely my fault, by the way. I contacted them to sort out the problem and they were just sooooo helpful and made sure everything was OK. I'll definitely use them again