Code of Conduct

Default Best knockoffs and schedules for liquidation sales????

1) I used to buy these knockoffs that were spot-on. They all came in the same bottle: kind of similar to the Paco Rabanne XS bottle. I haven't seen these in ages. Anyone else recall these? If not, any ideas as to the best sources for knockoffs?

2) Every so often there will be a convention-center type sale wherein there will be a vendor or two selling fragrances cheap. I missed the last one and don't want to miss them again. Anyone know of a way to track such events?

Default Re: Best knockoffs and schedules for liquidation sales????

Flea markets would be one of the best sources for knockoffs from what I've seen. Personally would never recommend them though.

Good point....

Regarding the second question of the thread, the vendors had original frags. Is there a source for their operations?

Is this the style bottle you mean?

This one seems very close to the original but not as sharp, which could be due to age. I'm not much of an Eternity for Men fan so it's hard for me to say exactly how close it is.

- - - Updated - - -

This one seems very close to the original but not as sharp, which could be due to age. I'm not much of an Eternity for Men fan so it's hard for me to say exactly how close it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sure looks like it! So help me out with a source?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sure looks like it! So help me out with a source?

Got it at as a part of a lot from someone looking to clear out old frags they didn't want so I have no special insight into these.

You can find them all over various sites under Fragrance Impressions Ltd.

Also when I was searching I came across these lol talk about counterfeit heaven...

http://www.best-deal.com/search/land...FSPhQgod_BQAvQ

Not sure that link will work but its a huge site of knockoffs
    “Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, like chocolate without the calories, like an affair without tears, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”

The link worked fine! Thanks. I spend more than I should on frags, as do we all. If these are as good as the knockoffs I used to buy for $20 I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON View Post
    The link worked fine! Thanks. I spend more than I should on frags, as do we all. If these are as good as the knockoffs I used to buy for $20 I'll be happy.
    Unfortunately, I'd guess even the knockoffs have been reformulated badly !

Lightbulb Re: Best knockoffs and schedules for liquidation sales????

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Flea markets would be one of the best sources for knockoffs from what I've seen. Personally would never recommend them though.
    Flea markets are gold mines. You can get authentic stuff their for dirt cheap easily. Some picks i have gotten over the last months include
    Gucci guilty / ysl lhomme 20$
    1/4 eau savage vintage 1$
    Creed silver mountain water 3$
    Eau d'orange 8$
    1/6 bottle cartier decleration 3$
    Penhaligons eau de cologne / blenheim bouquet 10$ each
    Armani lui 5$
    Hanae mori 10$

Just to name a few, all are 100% authentic as well