Code of Conduct

Default Profumum Roma stockists?

If anyone can please help me, I'm after a bottle of Profumum Roma - Arso or Ichnusa. I've checked PR's website and it says there are 2 stockists in the UK. One has closed and the other doesn't sell it anymore. The only other place I know that sells it is Luckyscent. I'd like it for christmas but they won't have stock until the end of november at the earliest so getting it here will cut it fine.
    Are there any trustworthy stores anyone knows that carry it? It doesn't matter if its not in the UK.
    Cheers.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Profumum Roma stockists?

Why not send them an e-mail explaining you dilemma and see if they are able to help.

I also see another store Osswald carries their line in the states. Unfortunately, their website is not setup for shopping.

Here is their site: http://www.osswaldnyc.com/

They also have a store in Switzerland: http://www.osswald.ch/index2eng.html

Thanks for the info.
    I'm waiting on a reply from them. I'm annoyed with myself cos I saw the whole line in Printemps, Paris and passed them up.

The Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie in Harrods sells Profumum.

Thanks Wilz.
    I've emailed Roja Dove about 5 times and never recieved a reply. When I called them, the women said she'd not heard of it! I hope they do sell it, it'd make things easier shipping wise. I'll try them again.

Belgian Verso has Profumum, and they also ship to UK
    http://www.verso.com/fragrances/shop.../women/#filter

Celeste Parfums also stocks Profumum, but you have to find out whether they deliver to UK
    http://www.celeste-parfums.nl/en/webshop/how-to-order/
    Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)

Thanks Dariushka, I'll check them out!

I called Roja Dove a few days ago and was told they definitely stock Arso.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a shop in Budapest, Hungary, I visited a few weeks ago. They stock PR including Arso.

http://parfumneroli.com/parfum/lista/profumum_roma/

Quote Originally Posted by Pure UK View Post
    Thanks Wilz.
    I've emailed Roja Dove about 5 times and never recieved a reply. When I called them, the women said she'd not heard of it! I hope they do sell it, it'd make things easier shipping wise. I'll try them again.
    The woman obviously doesn't know what she's talking about. I was there earlier this month and they stock most of the Profumums. However, there is a slight problem doing business with them - where most stockists are selling a bottle for around 150, Roja Dove is charging 190 per bottle!

I just thought I should warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    The woman obviously doesn't know what she's talking about. I was there earlier this month and they stock most of the Profumums. However, there is a slight problem doing business with them - where most stockists are selling a bottle for around 150, Roja Dove is charging 190 per bottle!

Hi Trebor,

Do you know of any UK (or online stockists who deliver to the UK) stockists that charge 150 per bottle? I really want one (or 3!) from this house.

I can confirm that Roja Dove is indeed charging 190 and they don't have the full range either.

Hi Trebor,

Do you know of any UK (or online stockists who deliver to the UK) stockists that charge 150 per bottle? I really want one (or 3!) from this house.

I can confirm that Roja Dove is indeed charging 190 and they don't have the full range either.

Scentsucker, please check your messages for one from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsucker View Post
    Hi Trebor,

Scentsucker, there was another UK stockist (located in Scotland) where I bought one of my Profumums for 140 inclusive but they are no more. I think the name was DollyLeo. Other than that, Roja Dove is currently the only UK stockist.

I'd recommend that you check Profumum's website, from time-to-time, on any new UK stockists. But, if you can't wait, you'll probably have to do business with one of the e-tailers mentioned above. Even First in Fragrance stopped stocking Profumum a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmeister View Post
    Scentsucker, please check your messages for one from me.
    Fragmeister, I didn't get a message from you, would you mind sending it again?

Thanks for the info Trebor!

I think the name was DollyLeo.
    Closed
    Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)