Code of Conduct

Default What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

I have a bad habit and a long history doing this. When I go shopping for others, I cant pass up the checking out the better counters and end up buying myself more than I do for others. Im assuming I would be a bad Bartender, too. Shot for you and two for me.
    Please visit my SALES thread! HERE
    Currently wearing: Antaeus by Chanel

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

Don't think you are alone in this!

Default Re: What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

I am the worlds worst at doing the same thing. I will probably end up splurging on LDDM and probably a 4oz bottle of Original Santal because online ordering is just so tempting and easy.
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

Hahahahaha I shouldn't comment because I'm also guilty here. I'm looking at some Malle

Mea culpa on this for me, too. No idea what I will fall in love with.
    "...put on clothes that are well-scented with incense. Even if you’re somewhere where no one special will see you, you still feel a heady sense of pleasure inside." Things that make your heart beat fast (translated by Meredith McKinney), Sei Shonagon. The Pillow Book.

"The sunset is deeper and longer. The scent of the jasmine is stronger." Miracles. Pet Shop Boys

No idea, while I have a pretty clear notion what I will buy as Christmas gifts for the dear ones, the shopping/gifting plans regarding myself are still very blurred, undecided and highly fluctuating.
    Currently wearing: Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

Well, this year there will be no shopping as my hubs just got laid-off..but let me tell ya..I am totally guilty with this! lol. Like if I were to buy a sample set or something..I'd want one for me first! lol. I think there was this one thing at Sephora..you buy a sample set or mini bottle set and you get a voucher for a full sized bottle. I was thinking to get the set for someone and keep the voucher for me! I didn't end up getting the set..but if I did..surely that would have happened! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by colognejunkie2000 View Post
    I am the worlds worst at doing the same thing. I will probably end up splurging on LDDM and probably a 4oz bottle of Original Santal because online ordering is just so tempting and easy.
    no joke, i was thinking about these exact same two this holiday

I've bought some Boss Intense for the other half, and have my eye on either some Avignon or Black Tourmaline to reward myself.

This rings true for me as well. I need to stay away from luckyscent.com

I think I'm done with fragrance purchases for this year. I gotta purchase school books for my upcoming quarter which will total about $600, Christmas shopping, and I a planned trip to NYC to bring in the New Year, yeah think I am done.

But maybe, just maybe I can get some others to buy me some fragrances for my Christmas gift!!!

The Grinch approves!!!

Blog Entries

I won't be buying my significant other any fragrance this time around; there are other things he needs like boots and more winter clothes. But I'm horrible when it comes to holiday shopping; I have already bought for myself a tablet, 8 perfumes, and a wallet. So far I have only bought my sister's gift.

Cool Re: What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

the best gifts are the ones you buy for yourself!