Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

I have a bad habit and a long history doing this. When I go shopping for others, I cant pass up the checking out the better counters and end up buying myself more than I do for others. Im assuming I would be a bad Bartender, too. Shot for you and two for me.

Default Re: What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

Don't think you are alone in this!

Default Re: What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

I am the worlds worst at doing the same thing. I will probably end up splurging on LDDM and probably a 4oz bottle of Original Santal because online ordering is just so tempting and easy.
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahaha I shouldn't comment because I'm also guilty here. I'm looking at some Malle

Mea culpa on this for me, too. No idea what I will fall in love with.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Post Thanks / Like

No idea, while I have a pretty clear notion what I will buy as Christmas gifts for the dear ones, the shopping/gifting plans regarding myself are still very blurred, undecided and highly fluctuating.

Well, this year there will be no shopping as my hubs just got laid-off..but let me tell ya..I am totally guilty with this! lol. Like if I were to buy a sample set or something..I'd want one for me first! lol. I think there was this one thing at Sephora..you buy a sample set or mini bottle set and you get a voucher for a full sized bottle. I was thinking to get the set for someone and keep the voucher for me! I didn't end up getting the set..but if I did..surely that would have happened! lol.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Quote Originally Posted by colognejunkie2000 View Post
    I am the worlds worst at doing the same thing. I will probably end up splurging on LDDM and probably a 4oz bottle of Original Santal because online ordering is just so tempting and easy.
    no joke, i was thinking about these exact same two this holiday

I've bought some Boss Intense for the other half, and have my eye on either some Avignon or Black Tourmaline to reward myself.

Post Thanks / Like

This rings true for me as well. I need to stay away from luckyscent.com

I think I'm done with fragrance purchases for this year. I gotta purchase school books for my upcoming quarter which will total about $600, Christmas shopping, and I a planned trip to NYC to bring in the New Year, yeah think I am done.

But maybe, just maybe I can get some others to buy me some fragrances for my Christmas gift!!!

The Grinch approves!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I won't be buying my significant other any fragrance this time around; there are other things he needs like boots and more winter clothes. But I'm horrible when it comes to holiday shopping; I have already bought for myself a tablet, 8 perfumes, and a wallet. So far I have only bought my sister's gift.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: What are you buying yourself when you go Christmas shopping for others ?

the best gifts are the ones you buy for yourself!