I am stay at home reading some novels and I wear 'Tobacco Perfume Oil by Karmakamet'.
It is not project much, but last forever, but the price per ML is more expensive than some niche.
Foounded on 1971, Karmakamet is a Thai fragrance house producing aromatic producrs such as incense, Room Disfuser, Soap, Tea, Perfume, Aromatic Oil, Aromatic Cusion, etc. By the way, the house is decorating their Japan Fragship store now, located in Aoyama, Shibuya, near Found Muji, Prada, and Paul Smith's.
***My favourite from my collection***
-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
-------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
------ Amouage: Fate Man
-------- Amouage: Epic Man
------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
-------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
-------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
------ Dior: Leather Oud
------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."-Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." -Thomas Jefferson
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
It's an exquisite Sunday in Guerlain L'Heure Bleue EdP
I'm buying a new perfume shortly and I'm seriously torn between Parfum d'Empire Cuir Ottoman and M.Micallef Style. Don't know which one to chose. I think I like both equally but Cuir Ottoman was on my wishlist longer than Style. Help!
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes