Code of Conduct

Default just started collecting colognes! best teenage colognes that get most compliments

looking for the best teenage colognes that get the most compliments

this is my list of colognes i got so far

a&f fierce - most compliments i get from girls and also guys. beast projection on this one
    pe 360 red - its between good and ok, only worn it like 5 times since i got it
    burberry london - i don't really like it cause it seems like a more mature scent, haven't worn yet, so idk about compliments
    hollister jake - its ok, only worn it twice
    azzaro chrome - i like it, it gets decent compliments and my projection on it is pretty good
    rochas man - just got this, smells ok, haven't worn yet
    one million by paco - smells like something you wear to parties, haven't worn yet, i heard its a good compliment getter but guys hate it
    versace pour homme - its alright, worn it like 3 times

make sure the best teenage colognes that get the most compliments don't smell the same as any of the ones i got

Default Re: just started collecting colognes! best teenage colognes that get most compliments

Perhaps Givenchy Play

Default Re: just started collecting colognes! best teenage colognes that get most compliments

I've gotten compliments on both Nautica Voyage and Rue 21 Metro Black, both of which are great for any age IMO.

Don't worry about compliments. If they come, great. Wear what makes you feel better.

It is very hard to beat Fierce.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Givenchy Play Intense
    Ed Hardy Love and Luck
    Hollister SoCal
    Hanae Mori HM
    Current Faves:
    Clive Christian X
    Xerjoff Kobe
    Xerjoff Richwood
    Frederic Malle Carnal Flower
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Oud
    Bruckner Aoud 1
    Naomi Goodsir Or du Soreil
    Chanel bois des Iles
    Mona di Orio Oud

You're missing the best "teenage" cologne out there, especially for compliments ---Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio.

Try ultraviolet by paco rabanne. I don't see it reviewed much anywhere. But I think the dry down is unique and the projection is great. I've have loads of compliments wearing it

Banned
    Blog Entries

cool water has gotten me the most compliments overall, but acqua di gio has gotten me compliments most often.

my son has been in love with joop since he was 16. Monster siliage.
    John aka Easykiller