Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Working out during lunch time in office - best ways

I was so used to designer fragrances and i apply in the morning when i leave for office. I work out in my office gym during lunch, shower and go back to work again. Now i've started wearing Creed GIT,SMW, Aventus,OV and sometimes Tom Ford TV also. These stays longer than 4 hours on my skin and i don't like to wash this off and re apply again (i have glass decants that i don't want to carry in my gym bag). I can apply on my shirt but it's not as effective as applying on skin. Any ideas other than Don't work out, Don't shower

Default Re: Working out during lunch time in office - best ways

I used to have a similar problem. At first, I just simply didn't reapply after washing up after the workout. Then I picked up a handful of travel atomizers (small plastic ones aren't terribly hard to find) and just decanted a small amount. Since I didn't need "all day" staying power, I just split up the "sprays" for each part of the day - 2 in a.m. and 2 for the afternoon after the workout. Seemed to work pretty well and it was actually kind of nice to "freshly" apply a couple sprays for the second half of the day.

While I love all of those Creed's and they actually smell great when the body heat rises and sweat starts coming out in the workouts, I can't say the same for the TV. It's one of my favorites, but I've learned not to wear it on workout days (I generally "save" it for more special occasions, though, anyway). Best of luck & I'd try the travel sprayers, honestly. It's nice to have a few on hand regardless. Plus, since I'm a personal trainer, I DEFINITELY would NOT recommend skipping your workouts due to fragrances!

By the way, nice to see another person on here from the Milwaukee area! I live just outside of Milwaukee myself! Have you ordered all of your Creed's online, or do you know of a place in the area that sells them (as well as other high-end & niche)? I've yet to find a good perfume store/boutique here in SE WI.

I don't quite understand what you're expecting that a fragrance should do. If you shower, which I recommend, you will either need to reapply or don't wear one.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Maybe just apply after your workout only or in the morning when you don't plan to workout.

Apply your Creeds in the morning before work, they really only last around 5 or 6 hours. After a workout and a shower they'll be long gone. Then it's time for TV and other strong fragrances.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually pack one of my smaller decants, samples, or inexpensive frags in my gym bag when I work out before work.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fit&frag'd View Post
    I used to have a similar problem. At first, I just simply didn't reapply after washing up after the workout. Then I picked up a handful of travel atomizers (small plastic ones aren't terribly hard to find) and just decanted a small amount. Since I didn't need "all day" staying power, I just split up the "sprays" for each part of the day - 2 in a.m. and 2 for the afternoon after the workout. Seemed to work pretty well and it was actually kind of nice to "freshly" apply a couple sprays for the second half of the day.

While I love all of those Creed's and they actually smell great when the body heat rises and sweat starts coming out in the workouts, I can't say the same for the TV. It's one of my favorites, but I've learned not to wear it on workout days (I generally "save" it for more special occasions, though, anyway). Best of luck & I'd try the travel sprayers, honestly. It's nice to have a few on hand regardless. Plus, since I'm a personal trainer, I DEFINITELY would NOT recommend skipping your workouts due to fragrances!

By the way, nice to see another person on here from the Milwaukee area! I live just outside of Milwaukee myself! Have you ordered all of your Creed's online, or do you know of a place in the area that sells them (as well as other high-end & niche)? I've yet to find a good perfume store/boutique here in SE WI.
    Thank you ! I will try splitting the sprays. I don't have smaller or travel size sprays yet. I have ordered all my creed's so far from the decanters here in BN. Yes, don't see any boutique here carrying niche.Chicago is the closest.

Post Thanks / Like

If possible, maybe you could work out in the morning before work? It could possibly even improve you work-out, since there is evidence that your testosterone levels are higher in the morning. Explains a certain "morning phenomenon" guys get as well Working out prior to going to work, might also take the edge of the stress you might encounter and let you keep your mind cool, clear and calm
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NorstrÝm View Post
    If possible, maybe you could work out in the morning before work? It could possibly even improve you work-out, since there is evidence that your testosterone levels are higher in the morning. Explains a certain "morning phenomenon" guys get as well Working out prior to going to work, might also take the edge of the stress you might encounter and let you keep your mind cool, clear and calm
    I really would love to hit the gym in morning but my schedule is hectic early in the day so i spend my lunch time there.

Use 1 spray after your shower (although, spraying after showering tends to mess with longevity).
    You can also purchase the cheaper designer copy-cat's of whatever you're wearing.
    Or wear whatever you want in the morning, and any designer fragrance after you workout/shower

I used to spray Pure Malt before class, and after showering (on campus) I would use something like PE Red, Love and Luck, etc.
    I just picked up Villain for this specific purpose.