Sounds like a good deal to me.
midnight in paris 4.2 oz edt and after shave 2 pieces gift set for $50 at Marshall...good deal?
My Top 10
1. Amouage Homage Attar
2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
3. YSL M7
4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
5. Chanel Egoiste
6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
7. Amouage Epic Man
8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
10. Serge Lutens - Chergui
"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."
Sounds like a good deal to me.
Current Top Five:
1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford
That's a sweet deal
I'd say it's about average price. You can get the 4.2 oz edt for around $40 online. Be aware that there is an edp that can be had for just a little more. Many feel it's a better scent, although I have not tried it.
I found its longevity suspect at best(8 sprays in 4 hrs) & much prefer Bulgari Black or even Tokyo Milk Bulletproof 45(albeit the drydowns r completely different). Will revisit again tmr..
If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..
I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.
¿Si o No?
They have the EDT and the after shaving balm at discounters for about $40 to $50 dollars. The balm is in a flat, blue bottle.
Still a good deal. Enjoy!
"...her fragrance all in my keeping; softly she comes in the night." Lyrics, Gordon Lightfoot, "Softly."
Its an average price online. I find that places like Marshalls don't actually have that good deals on fragrances other than when something is mislabeled. Usually online retailers will have them much cheaper.
I don't care for the scent, but if you like it, then certainly, yes.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I seen that set and found one opened so I gave myself a few sprays, walked the entire store waiting for the dry down and I will say it is not worth the $49.99. There are many other colognes at Marshalls that smell much better for almost half that price.
its a very good deal if you like the fragrance. Hmm, i wish prices were this low in Europe. I pay like 2-3 times more than in USA for any fragrance i want to purchase (non-online).