Code of Conduct

Default New empty atomizers + decanting supplies

Vintage Maître Parfumeur et Gantier and other rare and niche items for sale here.

Since I have a lot of surplus decanting supplies from doing splits here and offering decants elsewhere, I thought I'd make them available to fellow decanters on Basenotes.

Shipping:
    • U.S.: Rates based on package weight and zip code.
    • International: Contact me for a quote for rates to your country.

Payment:
    • PayPal
    • Money order
    • Will consider checks from veteran members with good feedback. Check must clear before item ships.

5ml glass with black or white sprayer and clear cap -- $1
    5ml cylindrical glass with black, shiny silver, matte silver, or gold sprayer and cap -- $2
    5ml square glass with black, shiny silver, matte silver, or gold sprayer and cap -- $2

7.5ml tall glass with gold, shiny silver, matte silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $2
    7.5ml spiral glass with gold sprayer and cap -- $2.50
    11ml bell glass with matte silver, shiny silver, gold, or black sprayer and cap -- $2

10ml round glass with gold sprayer and cap -- $2
    10ml round swirl glass with gold sprayer and cap -- $2
    10ml silver or gold travel atomizer -- $2.50

15ml square glass with gold, shiny silver, matte silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $2.50 each
    15ml round glass with gold, shiny silver, matte silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $2.50 each

15ml faceted diamond glass with gold, matte silver silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $4.25
    15ml flat glass with black, gold, shiny silver, or matte silver sprayer and cap -- $2.50
    30ml slim glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $4

30ml flat glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $4
    30ml oval glass with gold, black, matte silver, or shiny silver sprayer and cap -- $5 each

50ml slim glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $7
    60ml round glass with black sprayer and clear cap -- $4
    60ml flat glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $5

15ml plastic graduated tube - $0.75 each / 3 for $2
    Transfer pipettes -- $0.20 each / 10 for $1
    Small plastic funnels -- $0.50 each / 3 for $1
    Small metal funnels -- $1 each / 10 for $8

2" x 2" ziplock bags -- 20 for $0.50 / 50 for $1.50 / 100 for $2
    2" x 3" ziplock bags -- 20 for $1 / 50 for $2.50 / 100 for $4
    3" x 5" ziplock bags -- 10 for $1 / 25 for $2
    4" x 6" ziplock bags -- 10 for $1 / 25 for $2 / 100 for $4
    7" x 8" ziplock bags -- $0.20 each / 10 for $1.50 / 25 for $3 / 100 for $10
    8" x 10" ziplock bags -- $0.20 each / 10 for $1.50 / 25 for $3
    .7ml short sample vials -- 10 for $1.50 / 50 for $6 / 100 for $10
    Last edited by strifeknot; 4th January 2015 at 01:10 PM.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: Coromandel, Patou PH, Spiritueuse Double Vanille, Cuir Beluga, Berdoues Oud Wa, Profumo, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Dior Homme Parfum, Dior Jules, MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, Mona di Orio, Tauer
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Niche, rare, vintage scents + decanting supplies

Several new styles of empty bottles added.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: Coromandel, Patou PH, Spiritueuse Double Vanille, Cuir Beluga, Berdoues Oud Wa, Profumo, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Dior Homme Parfum, Dior Jules, MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, Mona di Orio, Tauer
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

sent you a pm about the bottles!

Basenotes Member Feedback 35 (100%)

PM'd about decanting supplies.

Super Member Feedback 24 (100%) Erok32's Avatar

Default Re: New empty atomizers + decanting supplies

Which of these would you say have the strongest sprayers?