Code of Conduct

Default New empty atomizers + decanting supplies

Vintage Maître Parfumeur et Gantier and other rare and niche items for sale here.

Shipping:
    • U.S.: Rates based on package weight and zip code.
    • International: Contact me for a quote for rates to your country.

Payment:
    • PayPal
    • Money order
    • Will consider checks from veteran members with good feedback. Check must clear before item ships.

5ml glass with black or white sprayer and clear cap -- $1
    5ml cylindrical glass with black, shiny silver, matte silver, or gold sprayer and cap -- $2
    5ml square glass with black, shiny silver, matte silver, or gold sprayer and cap -- $2

7.5ml tall glass with gold, shiny silver, matte silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $2
    7.5ml spiral glass with gold sprayer and cap -- $2.50
    11ml bell glass with matte silver, shiny silver, gold, or black sprayer and cap -- $2

10ml round glass with gold sprayer and cap -- $2
    10ml round swirl glass with gold sprayer and cap -- $2
    10ml silver or gold travel atomizer -- $2.50

15ml square glass with gold, shiny silver, matte silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $2.50 each
    15ml round glass with gold, shiny silver, matte silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $2.50 each

15ml faceted diamond glass with gold, matte silver silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $4.25
    15ml flat glass with black, gold, shiny silver, or matte silver sprayer and cap -- $2.50
    30ml slim glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $4

30ml flat glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $4
    30ml oval glass with gold, black, matte silver, or shiny silver sprayer and cap -- $5 each

50ml slim glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $7
    60ml round glass with black sprayer and clear cap -- $4
    60ml flat glass with gold, matte silver, shiny silver, or black sprayer and cap -- $5

15ml plastic graduated tube - $0.75 each / 3 for $2
    Transfer pipettes -- $0.20 each / 10 for $1
    Small plastic funnels -- $0.50 each / 3 for $1
    Small metal funnels -- $1 each / 10 for $8

2" x 2" ziplock bags -- 20 for $0.50 / 50 for $1.50 / 100 for $2
    2" x 3" ziplock bags -- 20 for $1 / 50 for $2.50 / 100 for $4
    3" x 5" ziplock bags -- 10 for $1 / 25 for $2
    4" x 6" ziplock bags -- 10 for $1 / 25 for $2 / 100 for $4
    7" x 8" ziplock bags -- $0.20 each / 10 for $1.50 / 25 for $3 / 100 for $10
    8" x 10" ziplock bags -- $0.20 each / 10 for $1.50 / 25 for $3
    .7ml short sample vials -- 10 for $1.50 / 50 for $6 / 100 for $10
    Last edited by strifeknot; 23rd April 2014 at 04:59 AM.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: O'driu, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Nasomatto, Chanel Les Exclusifs, Profumi del Forte, Mona di Orio, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Niche, rare, vintage scents + decanting supplies

Several new styles of empty bottles added.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: O'driu, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Nasomatto, Chanel Les Exclusifs, Profumi del Forte, Mona di Orio, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Niche, rare, vintage scents + decanting supplies

sent you a pm about the bottles!