Code of Conduct

Thread: Florida

Default Florida

Starting out as a senior I. High school here being 18 the weather doesn't change so much or isn't often cold would I be better off with a summer or having both the coldest it gets is like 60s then warms up ushally to about mid 70s how would summer colognes fair in this weather

Default Re: Florida

This post would have been easier to understand if you'd used a bit of punctuation.

Having lived in Florida, I'd say for a good 8-9 months of the year you'd want to wear fresh, aquatic, and/or citrus scents.
    Acqua di Gio, Bleu de Chanel, Polo Blue, Cool Water, Brut Classic, and the like.
    For maybe November through February, spicier stuff like 1 Million, Spicebomb, etc.
    And there are some good, cheap, "powerhouse" colognes that would work for you in the cooler months: Lapidus for men, One Man Show Gold Edition, etc

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    This post would have been easier to understand if you'd used a bit of punctuation.

Having lived in Florida, I'd say for a good 8-9 months of the year you'd want to wear fresh, aquatic, and/or citrus scents.
    Acqua di Gio, Bleu de Chanel, Polo Blue, Cool Water, Brut Classic, and the like.
    For maybe November through February, spicier stuff like 1 Million, Spicebomb, etc.
    And there are some good, cheap, "powerhouse" colognes that would work for you in the cooler months: Lapidus for men, One Man Show Gold Edition, etc
    Same here, I've lived in Florida for 30 years now. It seems to be just summer and fall weather being from Chicago.

The scents mentioned above are all good suggestions.