Code of Conduct

Default Dior Homme Intense - Original formulation.

What's up Basenotes?!

I'm on the search of finding a Dior Homme Intense bottle, a original formula bottle. I just don't get the power and strength of the original with the reformulation. Do you know a site that particularly sell the original?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Dior Homme Intense - Original formulation.

The fragrance had been formulated for almost a year now. It's getting harder and harder to find a vintage DHI. No shops online that I know of sells the original. All your going to get it is the reformulated version. I would keep an eye on the sales threads here.

- - - Updated - - -

The fragrance had been formulated for almost a year now. It's getting harder and harder to find a vintage DHI. No shops online that I know of sells the original. All your going to get it is the reformulated version. I would keep an eye on the sales threads here.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

It is really no big deal. I have both formulations. I can sniff them side by side and the difference is minimal. Not worth paying the high cost for the original formulation. The new juice is excellent.

I do have to agree with him there.

Quote Originally Posted by senore01 View Post
    It is really no big deal. I have both formulations. I can sniff them side by side and the difference is minimal. Not worth paying the high cost for the original formulation. The new juice is excellent.
    They smell identical but the reformulated version is much weaker on projection and longevity. That's why I need the original.

Quote Originally Posted by senore01 View Post
    Not worth paying the high cost for the original formulation.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDropIt View Post
    They smell identical but the reformulated version is much weaker on projection and longevity. That's why I need the original.
    Get ready to pay 150+ for it then.

I want to try this out but sephora only have the Dior homme version and not the intense, are they the same? As far as I know intense is just more potent right? I need something that last more than 8 hours on me, love spicebomb but it doesn't last as long as I want it to. And since intense is an edp and not edt, I would think that it will last longer, reformulated or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
    I want to try this out but sephora only have the Dior homme version and not the intense, are they the same? As far as I know intense is just more potent right? I need something that last more than 8 hours on me, love spicebomb but it doesn't last as long as I want it to. And since intense is an edp and not edt, I would think that it will last longer, reformulated or not?
    To be honest I hate Dior Homme but absolutely LOVE Dior Homme Intense. The Intense version (reformulated) lasts 12 + hours while the original formula of the Intense version lasted days and days on me. Even though Intense has been reformulated is still smells the same as the original formula of Intense, just little weaker. The Intense is alot sweeter and has a really strong and mouth watering coco-vanilla drydown. Tasty!

Damn, makes me want to go try the intense out....where could I get a sample locally?

Damn, makes me want to go try the intense out....where could I get a sample locally?
    I don't really know. It's pretty damn hard to find the intense version if you don't live in Europe which I assume you don't. If I find a swedish site that ships to US I will let you know

I see that is available on amazon here but I would like to have a sample first, no blind buy for me

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Romeo0119 try the Crystal Flacon.
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

I see that is available on amazon here but I would like to have a sample first, no blind buy for me
    Which size is the bottle and how much does it cost? If you've smelt Dior Homme and liked it then you'll be really safe blind buying the Intense version. It's really just a darker, stronger, sweeter and creamier version of the original Homme!