Code of Conduct

Default Best place to buy Creeds other than boutique?

Hey all, so I've saved up enough money to finally get some bottles and not just samples, and I was wondering wher the best place is to get Creed's. Obviously the prices are similar, and it seems most go for ~$110 per 4oz bottle, but I didn't know if you have had any good or bad experiences with certain online retailers. I know FragranceNet is a good place, and that is where I was planning on getting them, but any other suggestions are welcome.

(For the curious, the frags I'm getting are Himalaya, MI, and GIT).

Default Re: Best place to buy Creeds other than boutique?

If you're comfortable with Fragrancenet, I'd purchase them there and take advantage of their coupons.

Amazon. It's where I've gotten all my full bottle Creeds.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Fragrancenet is generally the place to buy as a result of their frequent 20% off codes. In addition, this time of year, they intermittently give 12% to 13% cash back to customers accessing their website via ebates.com. That is the cheapest way to buy, as you get the 20% discount, and then ebates sends you a refund of another 12% at the end of the quarter. So it would be another 12% off the price AFTER the 20% discount.

Fragrancenet was offering 12% cash back yesterday via ebates.com, but they are currently offering only 6%. It would probably be worth it to wait until closer to Christmas to buy, as the cash back offer will likely double from where it is now.

Blog Entries

+1 on both FragranceNet and Amazon.com. I've never had any problems with both.

Not a good place if you want to shop on-demand, but Modnique has Creed/Bond/Annick Goutal niche sales every couple of months. Last one had several 8.4 ounce bottles going for under $200 and 4.2 ounce for around $100

My wife and I have bought many luxury items from there from Coach bags, through cosmetics, to vintage jewelery and much else besides and never had an issue with authenticity or condition. Postage is fairly cheap too especially if you spend over $90 and you can get a lot of good coupons and such. I bought 8.4 ounces of Tuberose Indiana, Mont Blanc Individuelle and a bottle of New Harlem for about $270, including international postage, thanks to coupons, credit (which I earned for free) and low starting prices.

Again, they're not good if you want to buy on-demand, but great for picking up the odd bargain. They also offer fragrances which you rarely see at discounters. Though this is rarely the case with Creed stuff.

Fragrancenet, fragrancex, walgreens

Fragrancenet has always been one of my most trusted sellers. The other posters are right about being able to find extra discounts. Also, try searching their store on eBay. They quite often have the same items listed there for less than their regular website and always offer free shipping without having to use any coupons.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

SPLITS BOARD- unless the original bottle is important?

I've used Fragrancex, and eBay without a problem.

1)Splits - if you don't have the bottle
    2)Fragrancenet - competitive pricing with coupons and authentic
    3)BeautyEncounter - Competitive pricing on Creed, Bond No 9, Serge Lutens. Authentic and never faced any issue.

Thanks everyone. I got them today from Fragrancenet. To those wondering, I did want the bottles as more of a "Oh yeah, I got those for my 21st birthday" sort of thing. I have Windsor (well, soon enough) and Aventus in splits already.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    Fragrancenet is generally the place to buy as a result of their frequent 20% off codes. In addition, this time of year, they intermittently give 12% to 13% cash back to customers accessing their website via ebates.com. That is the cheapest way to buy, as you get the 20% discount, and then ebates sends you a refund of another 12% at the end of the quarter. So it would be another 12% off the price AFTER the 20% discount.

Fragrancenet was offering 12% cash back yesterday via ebates.com, but they are currently offering only 6%. It would probably be worth it to wait until closer to Christmas to buy, as the cash back offer will likely double from where it is now.
    Thanks for the deal. I'm watching fragrance deals like crazy, but never knew ebates has such big cash backs for them. How do these cash back works? Never tried them (scared), but I'm curios how it works.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by MyFrag View Post
    Thanks for the deal. I'm watching fragrance deals like crazy, but never knew ebates has such big cash backs for them. How do these cash back works? Never tried them (scared), but I'm curios how it works.
    They generally send you a check for your rebate every quarter. When you sign in to your Ebates account, in the upper right hand corner, they will show you how much of a rebate you have earned.

It's pretty simple, you use their website to go to the company that is offering the rebate, and it opens what they call a ticket and redirects you to the website that you will be purchasing from.

Very simple, but your inbox will be filled on a daily basis with different deals that Ebates is offering. This quarter I have earned $93.00 in rebates so far.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I have been purchasing my Creeds at Fragrancenet for many years. Have never had a problem with fakes or old batches, etc... Have saved a lot of money. Years ago I purchased from the Creed Boutique, NYC, NY. Too expensive and not worth it. Save money with discount coupons at fragrancenet.

Any idea what batches of Original Santal are best? I love the scent, but the 2 samples ive bought in the past had horrible longevity.

The batch which says 'Mont Blanc Individuel' is the best i've seen so far.

Thanks for the idea!

It seems easy and a nice way to get more savings. My only question, how do those rebate websites survive? :-) Giving Free money away.

Fragrancenet or luckyscent