Code of Conduct

Default Jicky Habit de Fete EdT - the same as Jicky EdT?

Since Jicky isn't available in my country (Sweden) I have to order it online. I'm looking for the EdT-version, but it's more difficult to find than I first thought. I'm suspicious to fragranceNet and basically all other sites which offer the EdT for less than 100$, so therefore I'd like to order from Nordstrom, they don't sell fake products, do they?

On their website they don't list Jicky EdT, but a "Jicky Habit de Fete" EdT, is that a new name for Jicky EdT? If not, do you know where I can find a non-fake Jicky EdT?

And since I'm a little obsessed with Jicky at the moment:
    does anyone know where to buy a vintage Jicky EdT? Or does anyone sell ?

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jicky Habit de Fete EdT - the same as Jicky EdT?

Nordstrom is fine to purchase from, but you may want to try http://www.strawberrynet.com as well. The term "Habit de Fete" refers to the gold refillable canisters that a bottle of Jicky EDT or PDT would fit into.
    I would never recommend someone by a new bottle of frag from eBay, but if you try the womans fragrances and choose used fragrances you can be assured of a little more safety and may find a decent buy. You may have to keep checking eBay for a while to find what your looking for, but it could be worth it! Oh, and check Amazon.com too!
    Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity - COCO CHANEL

Thank you so much southerngardens! I ordered from bloomingdale as soon as I read your answer Have a nice Tuesday!

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Great! Let us know your impression of Jick EDT after you have a chance to try it out a few days? It is a a fabulous frag in my opinion!
    Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity - COCO CHANEL