Code of Conduct

Default Help decide last fragrance purchase of this year: Burberry Brit or Rochas Man

Hi,

I've decided I'm going to buy one more perfume and leave the rest of my purchases until Jan.

The two intriguing me the most are Burberry Brit and Rochas Man. I sampled Brit a few days ago and really like it. However I haven't sampled Rochas Man and won't be able to due to no one here stocking it. Going by the reviews it has almost unanimous positive reviews.

So I'm asking help / advice on which one i should for?

Thanks

Default Re: Help decide last fragrance purchase of this year: Burberry Brit or Rochas Man

Rochas Man. But I didn't care much for Brit. If you like it a lot, perhaps you should just get it.

Default Re: Help decide last fragrance purchase of this year: Burberry Brit or Rochas Man

I prefer Brit by a landslide.

Brit

Rochas Man by far.

I would even prefer MJ Legend over it Rochas, a 3.4oz can be had for about 15 bucks, get a 1.7oz of Brit for about 29.99 and you can have both for about $45-$50.

Rochas

Rochas Man

These two are entirely different from each other and have their own edge..I would rather suggest to get both if you can a good deal..else go for Brit

Rochase Man by far. The powderiness of Brit gets annoying after a while.

Rochas for sure

Banned
    Blog Entries

rochas man is much better than brit

Rochas man ( brit i like, but he can bring that filing "to mouch " after short time being used )

Rochas Man.

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to almost certainly end with both soon enough so it isn't the biggest decision ever.

Going by the replies so far Rochas seems to be winning!

rochas is sweet, brit is powdery. rochas is cheaper...(in monetary units)

I went for Rochas Man

^ Booooooooo JK enjoy!

hehe I have my list which I'm making my way through. So Brit will be in my collection very soon. I like it a lot.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I would absolutely go with Rochas Man.
    Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity - COCO CHANEL

Not a HUGE fan of either, but definitely Rochas over Brit.

Quote Originally Posted by P77 View Post
    I went for Rochas Man
    uncanny yet wise decision.