Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: If you could only own one, which would it be?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bergamote 22

5 35.71%
  • Xerjoff 1861

9 64.29%

Default 1861 versus Bergamote 22

If you could only own one which would it be? -- Just a bit of a "high end fresh" faceoff.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Default Re: 1861 versus Bergamote 22

Xerjoff 1861

(3253)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I actually really like both of them...but I give it to 1861 because it's got more going on and has more depth to it.

Bergamote 22. Smells better, and has better longevity. I had poor longevity with 1861.

As an oversprayer it broke my heart to get rid of my 1861!
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Dior Homme Parfum
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Pure Malt
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Noir de Noir
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
    9. Epic Man
    10.Tobacco Vanille

Wore them both today, got good performance from both, and no sooner to making a decision
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

B22.

for swap/sale:

After sampling both quite a bit I am putting in a narrow vote to B22. Ended up with a FB of that and large decant on the way soon of 1861.

However I now have the complicating factor of saving up for the Holy Grail citrus I have since tried in Xerjoff Nio.

Basenotes Plus

Xerjoff 1861.

A fragrance battle where the two combatants actually have something in common? GTFO of here with this sh!t!

Basenotes Junkie

Im not going to vote for either on this one. For me its a bit silly as by the time you pay for 1861 you might as well just pay a bit more and buy the best which is Nio.

Im not really sure what purpose 1861 serves it seems to be just an intruductory level price perfume for Xerjoff to get people into the brand, unless you really love it of course. Im confident most people that like 1861 actually prefer Nio but are not happy at the price. All brands of products use these kind of tricks to get new customers intrested in there products...