Jules by Dior
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Comme des Garcons - Eau de parfum
3600 Red for Men - Perry Ellis
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Morabito's Or Black
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
Parfums de Marly Shagya
Serge Lutens - Santal de Mysore
JPG La Cologne Fleur du Male
Down The Telegraph Road...
Salvador Dali Pour Homme
Azzaro Pour Homme
with 4ºc very cool weather... Bal a Versailles
L`Eau au Masculin
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Good morning! Gucci pour Homme (I)
Morning fragrant ones,
How are we feeling today? I was up up early had my breakfast and a strong cup of coffee and all is right with the world.
I'm going to hold of applying my SOTD as I'm getting delivery of Creed Royal Scottish Lavander and HdP Ambrarem (I will decide when I sniff them for the first time)
Hope everyone has a great day!
AdP Colonia Essenza
Giorgio for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Good Morning basenotes family. Today I am proudly wearing L.I.D.G.E.
Good morning !. SotD is L'Instant de Guerlain PH.
Jaguar for Men (New)
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
................................. Black Cashmere - Donna Karan
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...
My Top 15 Winter: | TM A*Men ToF | Davidoff Zino | Escada Magnetism | Victor & Rolf Antidote | Dueto Golden Boy | Penhaligon's Halfeti | Montale Full Incense | Versace Man | TM A*Men Pure Malt | Prada Amber Intense | Penhaligon's Endymion | Hermes Rocabar | Donna Karan DK Fuel | Kenzo Jungle | Reminiscence Noir |
MDCI Invasion Barbare, from a sample.
Andy Tauer's L`Air du Desert Marocain