Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Rare & Discontinued Carven Homme - NIB, Sealed + Vintage 5oz Coty Musk for Men, New

***UPDATE***

Hello fellow Basenoters -

I was able to get 100ml New/Boxed Testers of Carven Homme from a source! I still have several NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles of the exquisite Carven Homme. Fall is upon us and while this scent is wonderful year-round in all climates (a fantastic Woody Spicy!), it is exquisite in Fall, Winter & Spring.

This scent is perfect for fall days and evenings and so warming on the skin going into cooler (and even colder) weather!

This is a private sale here on Basenotes - for the 100ml Tester bottles, I am offering them to my fellow BN'ers for a very low price of $70 (including tracked shipping to the CONUS).

I am going to continue to sell NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles for $33/bottle plus flat rate of $7 shipping in the US ($40 total) or $75 for TWO NIB/Sealed bottles (including shipping)...a nice discount!

Look at the reviews (besides mine)...this is a wonderful Woody Spicy fragrance with excellent composition, power and longevity!

I still also have the Vintage, 5oz Coty Musk for Men, New - available for $40 (including shipping in the CONUS).

Important note - I can only ship to the 50 US States at this time, due to a shipping regulation I was informed about today. Sorry, but no international shipping at this time...it should lift after January 1st.

Cheers,

ericrico
    “Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”

― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil & Paris Spleen

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Rare & Discontinued Carven Homme - NIB, Sealed + Vintage 5oz Coty Musk for Men, New

bump

Still have plenty of Discontinued, Rare Carven Homme - perfect warm, spicy woody scent for the winter months!

Please see pricing info above...cheers,

ericrico
    “Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Rare & Discontinued Carven Homme - NIB, Sealed + Vintage 5oz Coty Musk for Men, New

***UPDATE***

I still have some 100ml New/Boxed Testers of Carven Homme! I also have a couple NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles of the exquisite scent as well, Carven Homme. Spring is upon us and while this scent is wonderful year-round in all climates (a fantastic Woody Spicy!), it is exquisite at this time of year.

This scent is perfect for spring days and evenings and so warming on the skin going into cooler (and even colder) weather!

This is a private sale here on Basenotes - for the 100ml Tester bottles, I am offering them to my fellow BN'ers for a very low price of $65 (including tracked shipping to the CONUS).

I am going to continue to sell NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles for $30/bottle plus flat rate of $7 shipping in the US ($37 total) or $70 for TWO NIB/Sealed bottles (including shipping)...a nice discount!

Look at the reviews (besides mine)...this is a wonderful Woody Spicy fragrance with excellent composition, power and longevity!

I still also have the Vintage, 5oz Coty Musk for Men, New - available for $40 (including shipping in the CONUS).

Important note - I can only ship to the 50 US States and Canada at this time, due to shipping regulations.

Cheers,

ericrico

Basenotes Plus

***UPDATE***

I still have some 100ml New/Boxed Testers of Carven Homme! I also have a couple NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles of the exquisite scent as well, Carven Homme. Spring is upon us and while this scent is wonderful year-round in all climates (a fantastic Woody Spicy!), it is exquisite at this time of year.

This scent is perfect for spring days and evenings and so radiant on the skin!

This is a private sale here on Basenotes - for the 100ml Tester bottles, I am offering them to my fellow BN'ers for a very low price of $60 (including tracked shipping to the CONUS).

I have a couple NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles for $30/bottle plus flat rate of $7 shipping in the US ($37 total) each.

Important note - I can only ship to the 50 US States and Canada at this time, due to shipping regulations.

Cheers,

ericrico