Code of Conduct

Thumbs up New: The DECENNIAL Collection -- Luckyscent's Aluminum Anniversary

luckyscent nuit epicee.jpg
    Nuit Epicee -- Nuit Épicée is a nod to the obscure and sophisticated nightlife hidden throughout the city's hidden back streets and diverse communities. The scent plunges its wearer into a dark paneled room of velvety, oud-like woods and spice, subtly sweetened with praline and almond and warmed with an ambery-vanillic base.
    NOTES: Almond, cumin, rhubarb, cistus, violet, blond woods, black amber, praline. and elegant. A smoked tobacco note with whiskey, woods, and incense. Captivating yet reassuring.

luckyscent santal sacree.jpg
    Santal Sacree -- Conceived as a serene and meditative fragrance to counter-balance the hectic pace of day-to-day life in the city, Santal Sacré epitomizes East Meets West. The clean and aromatic smell of burning incense; the scent of unfinished wood releasing its heady perfume…relaxation, quiet reflexion, and peace.
    NOTES: Ginger, elemi, incense, white musks, papyrus, Australian sandalwood.

luckyscent bois bourbon.jpg
    Bois Bourbon -- Bourbon, the spirit which inspired (and medicated) Raymond Chandler’s detective Philip Marlowe, has infused the sophisticated elixir that is Bois Bourbon. Blended with spices and woods, it has been crafted and finessed into a soft, wearable bourbon fragrance. Awaken the ghosts of Los Angeles's noir past.
    NOTES: Saffron, cinnamon bark, lavender, heliotrope, black rose, cedarwood, beach birch, oak moss

luckyscent lys du desert.jpg
    Lys du Desert -- An ode to the natural environs from which the city grew. Rugged yet delicate; unforgiving yet captivating, all captured in Lys du Desert. Perfumer Andy Tauer combines this special, creamy botanical with the warmth and dryness of the desert, a natural space that has fueled his olfactory imagination for years.
    NOTES: Bergamot, rose, green lily, dry cistrose, iris root, ambergris, dry cedar.

The Sales Pitch:

We've come a long way since we launched Luckyscent in 2002 with just a handful of brands and a dream of bringing these hard-to-find treasures to light. The journey of the last 10 years has been nothing short of amazing. Our customers and creators have become valued allies, partners and good friends in our fragrant adventure, and we relish the exciting and never-ending search for the extraordinary.

Much like life's major milestones, our 10-year anniversary made us look back at the road we've traveled to see how far we have come. To honor our special occasion, we desired something both celebratory and meaningful.

That something turned out to be The Decennial Collection, a set of four fragrances created in collaboration with perfumers Andy Tauer and Jérome Epinette. Decennial is a reflection of who we are and, because it has such a strong influence on us, where we live: Los Angeles, a city of incredible diversity with a undeniably unique personality. This quartet is an abstract reflection of our journey, a tip of our collective hat to who we are, how we got here, and where we hope to go.

NOTE: I'm not affiliated with LS, I just get the monthly emailer. This one might be something to get excited about so I thought I'd share.
    Last edited by DuNezDeBuzier; 13th November 2012 at 10:37 PM.

Default Re: New: The DECENNIAL Collection -- Luckyscent's Aluminum Anniversary

Think this was mentioned in the thread below:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...ial+Collection

Oooops, sorry folks. Mods, kill at will.

The sample pack sucks. 4 for 18 is not a good deal. Considering the money I spend there, they should send me a free sample of their new scent. But anyways, I can't wait to try it. I'll get some on my next order......def the tauer.

The one Tauer had a hand on sounds interesting
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Quote Originally Posted by DuNezDeBuzier View Post
    Oooops, sorry folks. Mods, kill at will.
    LOL!!! These fragrance samples are taking forever to get here. So ready to sample them...especially the Tauer one.
    Top ten

1. Patou Pour Homme
    2. Patou Pour Homme Prive
    3. Portrait of a lady
    4. Jubilation XXV
    5. Cashmere Oud
    6. Tribute Attar
    7. Ambre 114
    8. Clive Christian No. 1
    9. Jardin d Amalfi
    10. Eau de Patou Pour Homme

I used the "basenotes2012" promo and got em free with a bunch of other samples. Haven't gotten to them yet, though.

Anyone tried their fragrances?

The one made by tauer sounds pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Anyone tried their fragrances?

The one made by tauer sounds pretty good
    Ill get back to you over the next few days. I have the samples but have been testing the others I got in the order.