Code of Conduct

Default I wonder whether some online shops are still selling a Montale for 210 dollars

Montale is a bit over 100 dollars' cost here in every shop in Dubai. You guys should find ways to order from here. Dubai was very quite behind in areas of online merchandise for so long. I hear Paris Gallery are sending orders worldwide now. I dunno why I always felt that the Montales I bought online from western vendors were lighter than the ones I bought locally. Same scents exactly except for percentage of oil and longevity.

Default Re: I wonder whether some online shops are still selling a Montale for 210 dollars

Good to see you posting again! It has been a while.

Default Re: I wonder whether some online shops are still selling a Montale for 210 dollars

Thanks Noggs. Been away from posting for a long time, but I always checked the boards. I have a lot of fragrance tales to tell )
    Cheers

It's only natural for them to be cheaper here.

They're made here as per the Montale agent.

for swap/sale:

They seem to have dropped the price across the board in online shops and now can be found in the States for a tad over $100.

I think the high prices were fuelled by the possibility of "no more Montale" a while back. They have become widely available again meaning that the prices all go back to normal. Well at least outside the US.
    The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away