Code of Conduct

Default Hi! I'm new and I need help!!

Hello everyone! I'm new and I know nothing about male or female fragances but I'm willing and wanting to learn about them as much as I can.

Anyway...I have a question. I know nothing about exotic or expensive high-end frangances. My favorite perfume ever is Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier (EDP) because, on me, lasts forever even after I shower I can still smell it on my skin (I'm not kidding) and my hair smells of it, the bedding, everything! I'm looking for a "mainstream" fragance that is similar to this one, that smells similar to it and lasts "forever". Other fragances that I've tried and liked because of their scent and duration on my skin are: Gucci Rush, D&G The One, Armani Code, Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet, Thierry Mugler Angel, Calvin Klein Euphoria and Escada Crystal.

So my question is...considering my favorite perfume and the other faves on my list...what should I try next that is similar to those in scent and duration (longevity on the skin)?

thanks!

Default Re: Hi! I'm new and I need help!!

Chanel Coco Madmoiselle, Guerlain L'Instant, Dior Addict, Narciso Rodriguez For Her (pink bottle)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi! I'm new and I need help!!

Alien Essence Absolue.

Welcome to basenotes!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.