Code of Conduct

Default Are there any good niche fragrances that are distributed in Baltic countries?

Hello, I live in Latvia and I would like to know if there are any niche fragrances that I can buy here. I saw that some of niche brands even don`t ship to Latvia. And if someone will advice me to order a testers from ebay - I feel scammed if I pay money to smell tester that I even might not like.

Default Re: Are there any good niche fragrances that are distributed in Baltic countries?

Luckyscent posts worldwide.

for swap/sale:

Default Re: Are there any good niche fragrances that are distributed in Baltic countries?

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Luckyscent posts worldwide.
    And is very reliable.

I know both owners, Franco & Adam, well enough from attending special engagements at their Scent Bar location & via online orders. Feel free to contact them: lucky@luckyscent.com & they'll always be glad to help! ("Cheers" theme song playing in the background..)

PS. Don't forget 2 ask 4 the fee sample set they're giving away 4 their Decennial collections 4 Basenoters(What happened to the banner?)
    On Sillage:

If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..

On icebreaker:

I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.

¿Si o No?