Code of Conduct

Default Emporio Armani White is Apparently Discontinued...Help! :(

IMG_0051.JPG (2).jpg
    I haven't been terribly active here for a few years now since Emporio Armani White for Him has been my daily scent. I've been switching mostly between that and Mugler Cologne every day and now I'm almost out of EA White. When I received a refill a couple years ago for Christmas it was affordable, but this year I'm looking and it's $75+ for 1oz and $100+ for 3.4!

I've gotta have more of this smell, I love it, the ladies love it, it's my favorite. Is there anything really similar you could recommend? Some retail location I'm perhaps not considering that might have it? Want to sell me what's left of yours because you hate it? I can't justify paying $75 for so little of a product that's likely been sitting in the store room at my mall for 4 years now.

Default Re: Emporio Armani White is Apparently Discontinued...Help! :(

If you really want the real thing, Ebay is your best bet.

Thank u 4 sharing w/ us ur story, Mengels. I do believe I have an unused(& limited edition) hidden somewhere & ur thread prompted me to search it out. I hope to share ur enjoyment of this modern masterpiece this holiday season, knowing it has been unfairly discontinued like so many of our favorite fragrances..

Best wishes 4 the holiday,
    On Sillage:

If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..

On icebreaker:

I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.

┐Si o No?

Quote Originally Posted by googl.plex1 View Post
    Thank u 4 sharing w/ us ur story, Mengels. I do believe I have an unused(& limited edition) hidden somewhere & ur thread prompted me to search it out. I hope to share ur enjoyment of this modern masterpiece this holiday season, knowing it has been unfairly discontinued like so many of our favorite fragrances..

Best wishes 4 the holiday,
    Thanks! I hope you enjoy it. I originally intended on it being a fall/winter scent but I started using it year round after I was hooked.

Down here White was on sale but in a new box that was reddish in colour from memory (but it wasn't Armani Red) . The box said that some of the proceeds from the sale went to some charity. So maybe you can't spot it because it's in a different box now.
    Regards,
    Renato

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately that's the only box they've made it in for the past 4-5 years or so. Part of the proceeds were donated to the RED foundation that fights AIDS in Africa. I've never seen it in local stores and only once at a Marshalls store :-\

Bimbon!!!

That's the one I have

KIT,
    On Sillage:

If someone can smell me at more than an arm's length away, I'm probably wearing too much of whatever I applied; if she can distinctly make out the top notes, then perhaps I left the house a bit too soon..

On icebreaker:

I tend to compliment people on their frags to make short talks rather than anything more meaningful.

┐Si o No?