Code of Conduct

Default Guys, what the best scent from Exclusive collection of Chanel for men or just womens Chanel?

From men's scents of Chanel I like onle Egoiste Platinum, Allure Homme sport & Allure Homme sport cologne, want some cologne from Les Exclusives collection - what most worthy and beautiful? thanks

Default Re: Guys, what the best scent from Exclusive collection of Chanel for men or just womens Chanel?

My favourite line. Personal likes include:
    Cuir de Russie
    Bois des Îles
    Sycomore
    31 Rue Cambon
    Bel Respiro.

Beige and Jersey don't do much for me.

Default Re: Guys, what the best scent from Exclusive collection of Chanel for men or just womens Chanel?

I love Cuir de Russie, Bois des Iles, Sycomore, Coromandel, and No 22. I also like 28 La Pausa, but it has no staying power on me.

Don't care for Jersey, Beige, Bel Respiro, or Gardenia.

Based on you liking only Platimum Egoiste, Allure Homme, and Allure Homme Sport Cologne from the regular line, I'm not sure you'd like any of the Exclusifs. The Exclusifs are more elegant than those, and have different profiles. I would say that Egoiste and Antaeus and No. 5 have more in common with the Exclusifs than do Platinum and the Allures.

You might try Sycomore and Coromandel first, followed by 31 Rue Cambon, but most of them are very good. I do agree with gandhajala that Jersey and Beige aren't in the same class as the others.

Sound Scents

From the Exclusifs I love Sycomore.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
    9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
    9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
    9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie

I was most impressed by No. 22. Nuanced, subtle, and very pleasing.

I'm not really a fan of Chanel's men's fragrances. If I were to choose I'd pick Rgoiste and even then I'm not the biggest fan.

Coromandel is one from Chanel from the Exclusifs I absolutely love. It knocks Borneo 1834 and replaced it in my wardrobe.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Quote Originally Posted by Senalex View Post
    .........want some cologne from Les Exclusives collection - what most worthy and beautiful?
    Sycomore
    31 Rue Cambon

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

These are my picks for Les Exclusifs

Sycamore

Coromandel

Bois des Ilse

Cuir de Russie

Bel Respiro

31 Rue Cambon
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé

Hi Senalex - an excellent question.

I started a thread 'which female scents are deadlier on the male?' and have been getting excellent responses from all over - if you have any thoughts please add - as I'm committed to trying and reporting back on the most popular choices...

The consensus to date on the Chanel Exclusifs (which are getting a lot of support) are:

Sycomore
    Coromondel
    Cuir de Russie

Amongst Chanel's female perfumes the most popular for guys are undoubtedly:

Cristale
    No 5

Though a few people recommend No 19 too.

Hope this helps and do share any thoughts you might have about femme frags a man can sport generally.

Good luck

Coromandel is my favorite. I also like Cuir de Russie and Sycomore.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

gandhajala, Kagey, Ноге, drseid, Merely, MrFragranceReview, pluran, Wit_Siamese, Assiduosity, mesaboogie thank you a lot, say,
    which one is the most delicious from Collection?

Have all of them in my collection but prefer Sycomore and Coromandel.

Quote Originally Posted by gandhajala View Post
    My favourite line. Personal likes include:
    Cuir de Russie
    Bois des Îles
    Sycomore
    31 Rue Cambon
    Bel Respiro.

Beige and Jersey don't do much for me.
    Ditto on everything but I'll add I've also grown fond of No.28

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Sycamore and Coromandel are the two I ended up buying over a few months testing.
    “Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, like chocolate without the calories, like an affair without tears, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”

Basenotes Plus

31 rue Cambon
    Bois des Iles
    Cuir de Russie
    Sycamore
    No.22
    28 La Pausa
    Coromandel

Bois des Îles similar to egoiste, sycomore to encre noire, both of them l had or not so impressed:-P

As others have said, easily Sycomore, and right after that, Coromandel. (I need to finally get a bottle of that.) If you have a taste for classic leather accords, Cuir de Russie can't be beat.

From men's scents of Chanel I like onle Egoiste Platinum, Allure Homme sport & Allure Homme sport cologne, want some cologne from Les Exclusives collection - what most worthy and beautiful? thanks
    My favorites are 31 Rue Cambon and Eau de Coogne.

However, based on your preferences, I don't think you'll like any of them.

Have you tried Bleu?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Coromandel

Isn't the Chanel "Eau de Cologne" from the exclusive collection? If so, I give that one a big thumbs up. It's my current favorite smell in the world, but alas, as with all citrusy scents, longevity is fleeting.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

My favorites are Sycomore, Coromandel, Cuir de Russie and Eau de Cologne, all of which are extremely beautiful and unquestionably FBW. I'm still somewhat undecided about Bois des Îles (I already have Égoïste, anyway) and have, at best, only lukewarm feelings for 31 Rue Cambon. I do, however, like Jersey a whole lot more than most other people here...

Quote Originally Posted by rubegon View Post
    My favorites are 31 Rue Cambon and Eau de Coogne.

However, based on your preferences, I don't think you'll like any of them.

Have you tried Bleu?
    Yes, I have tried it - it is mix of many Polge scents and it's pity
    I like Blanche, Egoiste Platinum, Anteus some times, Allure home sport cologne(nice but very citrusy) and use 3 years 100 ml bottle of Allure Home Sport.
    I like Polge's creations and want something beautiful, may be not so citrus or straight vetiver or else))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barclaydetolly View Post
    Isn't the Chanel "Eau de Cologne" from the exclusive collection? If so, I give that one a big thumbs up. It's my current favorite smell in the world, but alas, as with all citrusy scents, longevity is fleeting.
    I mean not only exclusive collection - suggest all Chanel

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

gandhajala, Kagey, Ноге, drseid, Merely, MrFragranceReview, pluran, Wit_Siamese, Assiduosity, mesaboogie thank you a lot, say,
    Coromandel

It is one of the most beautiful Patchouli based perfumes I have tried. Extremely classy scent

- - - Updated - - -

Coromandel

It is one of the most beautiful Patchouli based perfumes I have tried. Extremely classy scent
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé

My love goes to Sycomore.

Coromandel / Sycomore / Bois des Iles / Cuir De Russie / 31 Rue De Cambon are all great unisex frags.

Sycomore
    Cuir de Russie
    31 Rue Cambon
    Bois des Îles
    N°22
    What I've Been Wearing:

Coromandel and Bois des Iles